Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"I... have never learned sword skills..." Lu Zhuo muttered blankly, subconsciously took the black single sword, and came out of the tent.

    practice knife? Practicing swords in the middle of the night? What kind of knife are you practicing in the middle of the night! As soon as he grasped the heavy knife, he felt the cold touch from the blade, and Lu Zhuo came back to his senses, even more confused.

    "That's why I'll teach you." The long and narrow phoenix eyes, black as deep as a deep pool, looked at him with a calm tone.

    "Why did you teach me how to use a knife?" Lu Zhuo was puzzled.

    "The improvement of mental strength and physical skills requires long-term accumulation. If you want to improve the combat strength of a mecha in a short period of time, it is most effective to start with basic combat skills.

    " One of the melee skills behind me.”

    “Basic combat skills are simple and effective, and once you have mastered them firmly, it’s not impossible to leapfrog combat.” However, people who use mental power to connect to mechas will be limited by their mental power level, and they want to show their strength. Leapfrog strength is often much more difficult than piloting a mech.

    Zhou Mian didn't mention the latter point, for Lu Zhuo with a poor foundation, what he needs is a big cake that is sweet enough and attractive.

    Hearing this, Lu Zhuo's eyes lit up "shua".

    It is expected that his strength will improve, and of course he will not miss the opportunity to deliver it to his door.

    "I only teach the seven basic moves of the knife, not the moves. You can comprehend and create the specific moves after you learn them." Zhou Mian said as he folded a branch about one meter long and walked towards the open space, "I Let me demonstrate the seven basic skills of the saber first, so you can feel it."

    "Yeah!" Lu Zhuo hurriedly nodded in response, staring at Zhou Mian with sparkling eyes.

    Zhou Mian stood still, and the moment she lifted the knife openly, an invisible force surged out centered on her.

    Lu Zhuo retreated half a step instinctively, but the next moment his eyes became brighter.

    Step up to chop the knife, turn around and slash, sweep forward and cut down, wrapping around the head and waist.

    In the middle of the clearing, the tall figure moved smoothly, with the wind of the sword fluttering and the wave of the sword overlapping. Although the saber style is simple, the saber's power is unrivaled. Just being swept by a little wind of the saber, the vegetation on the ground turned into broken branches and dust and flew far away.

    Put away the knife and stand up. All the momentum is put into the sheath with the knife, and the edge is completely restrained.

    Zhou Mian turned her head to look at Lu Zhuo who had become star-eyed.

    "Splitting, lifting, sweeping, turning, hanging, cutting, and stabbing, these are the seven basic methods of a knife."

    Lu Zhuo trotted over, sneaking a glance at the undamaged branch in Zhou Mian's hand, the corners of his mouth could not help but curl up, Taohua's eyes are full of anticipation.

    "Learn the most basic first method first, chopping." Zhou Mian pulled a little distance away, and waited for Lu Zhuo to follow her in the same posture, then lifted the branch and swung the "knife" from top to bottom to make a big chop.