Chapter 36

Chapter 36

The School Team Office of the Logistics Department.

"Knock, knock—bang!" After two simple knocks, before the people in the room could speak, the people outside pushed the door and entered.

"Lianghuan!" Bai Ye strode into the office with frizzy white hair, stood in the room, looked around, and shouted loudly.

Startled by Bai Ye's loud voice, there was a rustling sound from behind a desk full of high piles of documents, and then, a fiery red tugger wobbled out of the pile of documents? Only then did the master yawn, stand up and stretch his head outward.

"Bai Ye?" Seeing the white hair standing arrogantly in the middle of the office, Liang Huan frowned, "You? What are you doing in our logistics department office with a combat department? Finding fault?"

"Is it because the school team training is too easy, do you need me to tell you? Your captain?" Liang Huan is annoyed at the combat department now, and just wants to drive out the guys who disturb her work, her tone is not friendly at all.

"Hey, don't be in a hurry, I'll delay you? For a short while, there is something I want to discuss with you." Seeing Liang Huan's stinky face, Bai Ye immediately restrained his attitude, and walked over with a smile on his face.

"What's the matter?" Seeing Bai Ye's smile, Liang Huan immediately became vigilant, "Say something, don't laugh so pervertingly."

"Well, that's all, our captain has his eyes on someone." Bai Ye began to lay the groundwork.

"It's none of my business to fall in love with someone," Liang Huan impatiently scratched his head, turned his head suddenly, and stared at Bai Ye, "Damn, it can't be my old lady!"

Liang Huan: "Impossible! Don't even think about it, a straight man with five big and three rough, my mother, I am so beautiful and talented, I will never agree!"

Bai Ye: "..."

"No," Bai Ye twitched the corners of his mouth, fearing that Liang Huan would be too imaginative, he quickly explained, "I fell in love with you? A newcomer in our logistics department."

The combat department school team has always been for those who can, as long as they can pass the monthly assessment of the combat department school team, no matter what department they are students can apply to join.

There are no restrictions between departments, and the Combat Department often shamelessly poachs people from other departments, so the Combat Department's school team has always been at the top of the blacklist of other school teams.

"You? You also know that our captain always likes to recruit capable newcomers. This morning, we happened to find a pretty good seedling. After careful investigation, it turned out to be from your logistics department, so the captain asked me to talk to you. call--"

"Heh, you? Your Combat Department likes capable rookies, but our Logistics Department doesn't care for them?" Before Bai Ye finished speaking, Liang Huan guessed what the Combat Department was planning.

The Department of Combat has committed this kind of thing repeatedly. Every semester every year, it finds all kinds of excuses to visit the VIPs in the Logistics Department. It can be said that it is shameless to the limit!

"Hey, don't rush to refuse, I haven't finished yet," Bai Ye continued cheekily, "I checked, and that person is not on the school team, not even a reserve member, so there is no loss for us. "

"And this person's mecha operation has already touched the threshold of a sergeant," Bai Ye said, turning on the light screen to show Liang Huan the battle video he had saved. "Look, this is a fight with the Second Army Reserve, and this battle 09 is her."