Chapter 11

Chapter 11

After cheating Xu Qigou, Xu Qigou was so angry that he jumped, and Lu Zhuo's anger disappeared a lot. But when Xu Qiguo reminded her, thinking that if the gap between the test results at the beginning of school and the training competition results was too large, they would probably be reported and criticized, and then spread to Lu Qingya's ears.

    Lu Qingya won't regret it in a fit of anger and refuse to let him go to the military academy, right?

    Lu Zhuo frowned and returned to his seat, absently handing the purchased purified water to Zhou Mian.

    "Accidentally spilled your milk tea, so I can only drink purified water first, and I invite you to drink maple leaf tea when I come back."

    Business is prohibited in the special parking area, and there are no stores except vending machines, so naturally you can't buy milk tea. And the special spaceship that will be boarded to the barren star is also transformed from a military spaceship, and it is estimated that there will be no special milk tea master.

    Zhou Mian took the water, glanced at Lu Zhuo who was frowning, and then glanced at Lu Zhuo's wet corner of his clothes, looked away, put the suitcase at hand between the two of them, and put her slender fingers on the On the side of the box, push a little closer to Lu Zhuo's legs.

    "There are still five minutes to board the ship."

    Lu Zhuo was stunned, his eyes fell on the suitcase, and he touched the half-wet corner of his clothes: "It will dry in a while, no need to change."

    Zhou Mian withdrew her hand and stopped talking , and continue to look through the simplified version of the Star Beast Illustrated Book.

    Lu Zhuo thought of something, quickly turned on the light screen, tapped with his fingertips, found the replay page of the training match, scrolled down at will, and chose a perfect score to start watching.

    "Alas." After carefully watching the two scenes, Lu Zhuo sighed deeply, his small face full of deep melancholy.

    Depressed for a moment, Lu Zhuo turned to look at Zhou Mian, quietly moved his body to get closer, and lowered his voice: "Do you know of any way to improve your strength quickly?"

    Zhou Mian did not raise his eyes, turned a page with his fingertips, Concisely said: "Study hard and practice hard."

    Lu Zhuo choked for a moment, and added in a low voice: "I mean the method that can improve the strength of you to help me fight for me within one and a half months."

    "I know it's okay to study hard and practice hard, but my physical foundation is not so bad, and I can't improve much in just one month. I just watched the replay of your game, and the crisp and smooth rolling operation is not me at all. The level that can be played at this stage..." The more Lu Zhuo said, the more hopeless he felt, and his originally energetic voice gradually dropped.

    "Diligence can make up for stupidity." Zhou Mian raised her eyelids, her long eyes glanced at Lu Zhuo, and the bottom of her eyes was as calm as a pool.

    Lu Zhuo's face collapsed, he drooped his eyes and pursed his mouth: "It's less than fifty days, and I can't repair the hole bigger than the sky." "I'll teach you." His voice was hoarse and his tone was

    flat , but with a calm and reassuring seriousness.

    Lu Zhuo was stunned for a moment, looked at someone who suddenly grew taller, and blinked lightly.

    The boat steward looks very calm and reliable.

    "Boarding." Standing up, Zhou Mian glanced down at Lu Zhuo who was still sitting on the seat, and took the lead to pick up her luggage and walk towards the boarding passage.