Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Maple Leaf Tea Dessert Shop, DIY theme house.

    Maple Leaf Tea mainly sells desserts and tea drinks, and it also includes some shops that are very popular with Omega, such as DIY theme houses with a little O heart.

    There are many kinds of DIY, and the themes of different cottages are different. The choice of the theme house depends on the preferences of the guests.

    Wool felt doll theme house.

    Three young men and women are making woolen dolls around a small round table.

    "Oh my god, my dog's head is finally tied!" Zhou Shuiyu excitedly held up a lump of four-face in his hand and showed it around, and heaved a deep sigh of relief, "It took two days to tie it up. I must add two more vanilla ice cream balls to make up for it!"

    "You pierced a dog? If you don't know, you think it's a pig." Ning Yuanxin glanced at it speechlessly, reached out and pulled out the doll pattern from under Zhou Shuiyu's elbow, and put it on. In front of Zhou Shuiyu, "Look at Tuzha."

    "Slightly!" Zhou Shuiyu stuck out his tongue and turned to look at Lu Zhuo opposite.

    "Are you almost finished??" Seeing the small orange-white ball in Lu Zhuo's hand that had already grown ears and was tying the tail, Zhou Shuiyu was amazed.

    "How did this happen? Didn't we start together? Is your hand a sewing robot..." Zhou Shuiyu seemed to have received a fatal blow, slipped softly along the low table, and wailed helplessly on the table.

    "How fast are you compared to people who learn mecha?" Ning Yuanxin looked at Zhou Shuiyu like a fool.

    "Oh, that's right." Zhou Shuiyu slapped his head, and immediately fell down on the soft chair behind him with peace of mind.

    Lu Zhuo lowered his head and kept his eyes fixed, as if he didn't hear the conversation between Ning Yuanxin and the two of them, he poked the last cat's tail one by one, and muttered something repeatedly in his mouth, although he couldn't hear clearly, it was obvious that he regarded the wool felt as a Somebody gasped.

    "Buzz—" the optical brain on the wrist vibrated, and then a call sounded.

    Lu Zhuo suddenly pulled away from the state of concentration, glanced at the caller, and there was a crease between his brows.

    They didn't answer for half a day, and Ning Yuanxin and Zhou Shuiyu also pretended not to hear them, and they didn't plan to make a sound to remind them.

    "What's the matter?" Finally, under the persistent call from the other party, Lu Zhuo pressed the connection button.

    "Are you giving up the military academy training?" The people in the light screen scanned around Lu Zhuo's environment, and their eyes fell on the wool felt doll in Lu Zhuo's hand.

    "I'm not a robot, what's the matter with taking a few days off for vacation." Lu Zhuo sneered, lowered his eyes and put the last chain on the cat in his hand.

    "It's been a year and I still can't adapt to the training rhythm. Military school training is hard, right?"

    Lu Zhuo didn't bother to answer. Whoever has lived a comfortable omega life for seventeen years can't adapt to being thrown into a military academy suddenly, okay? He's not that pervert Luo Mingqi who was trained as an Alpha since childhood.

    "Since you don't like the military school, seriously consider my suggestion of transferring schools. Don't you like painting very much? You can go to Imperial University of the Arts or Omega Imperial University. I heard that the art majors of these two schools are very good."