Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Not long after the repellent disease was cured, Zhou Mian submitted an early graduation application to the Third Military Academy and successfully passed the graduation assessment. After that, he passed the assessment of the Federation Corps and officially entered the Federation Army □□□.

Immediately afterwards, the promotion of the hand-operated mecha group was completed, and those who were interested came to the main star one after another to participate in the assessment. Zhou Mian carefully screened the applicants. After one month, enough people were recruited, and the hand-operated mecha group was formally established.

The mobile mecha group is newly established, and the affairs are complicated, and there are too many things that need to be busy. As the head of the independent regiment, Zhou Mian has been staying in the military region, familiarizing himself with the affairs and at the same time starting the training of recruits.

The birth of an elite mecha regiment does not happen overnight, especially after so many years, when the hand-operated mecha genre has declined to the point that not many people learn it, and the level of recruits recruited in an emergency is uneven, the effort required is incalculable.

Since Zhou Mian became the head of the independent regiment of hand-operated mechas, Zhou Mian spent most of his time in the military area of ​​the independent regiment except for the occasional vacation to go back to the main planet.

Therefore, Zhoumian and Lu Zhuo, who had just been stuck together for two months, were forced to separate from each other. They stayed together for two consecutive years until Lu Zhuo graduated from senior year.

After graduating from the university, Lu Zhuo didn't need to be forced by Lu Qingya. Lu Zhuo took the initiative to sign up for the army recruit assessment, and then talked with Lu Qingya in the study for an afternoon, and finally persuaded Lu Qingya not to force him to go to Lu Qingya's hands. Under the third legion, you can freely choose the legion.

Afterwards, during the assignment of the regiment after the recruits' training, Lu Zhuo turned around and reported to the independent regiment under Zhou Mian.

Lu Zhuo has long been teaching mechas in Zhoumian, and then devoted himself to the school of manipulating mechas.

After Zhou Mian became the group leader, in order not to be left too far behind in order to catch up with Zhou Mian, Lu Zhuo devoted himself to two years of hard training. He was already talented and willing to endure hardships. In the end, he naturally improved rapidly, with mental strength and skill? With rapid breakthroughs one after another, he directly touched the threshold of a king-level mecha master in just two years.

The recruits had excellent training results and a good level of hand-operated mechs. Lu Zhuo finally got admitted to Zhoumian's hand-held mecha group with ease and became a member of Zhoumian's subordinates.

Joining the independent group under Zhou Mian, the two finally don't have to suffer from being in a different place. Even though they can't be fair and sticky and show affection, at least they can "see each other" every day.

...

Zhoumian private house.

Lu Zhuo looked at Zhou Mian's dark blue suit. The slim design set off his tall and handsome figure at a glance. Coupled with that good-looking face, he attracted his attention firmly, and his heart was eager to move. .

"No, no, this body is not good either. It's so good-looking that it's easy to steal the limelight from the newcomer." Lu Zhuo reluctantly withdrew his gaze, shook his head like a rattle, and rejected it again, "Change another set."