Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"As a professional mecha master, the first thing to do after entering an unknown planet is to quickly judge the surrounding environment and adjust the parameters of the mecha to adapt to the environment."

    Zhou Mian said, stretching out his arms, The slender fingers jumped dozens of times on the control panel, disrupting all the correct parameters set by the logistics staff, and then slowly withdrew their hands.

    "Now enter the atmosphere, try to adjust the parameters before landing. Optical brain intelligence can only be used as an aid, don't rely too much on it." Lu Zhuo has never received corresponding training before, and Zhou Mian did not strictly limit the time to make him more nervous.

    Lu Zhuo had a bitter face, raised his heart high, tensed his nerves, and quickly went through the basic combination of keys in his mind. Taking a deep breath, his white hands lightly landed on the control panel, his expression frightened, and he controlled the mech to fly cautiously into the atmosphere.

    The mecha fell crazily under the drag of gravity, the body sometimes tilted, and sometimes it issued an alarm sound that the difference in parameters was too large and the mecha was abnormal. Lip, persisted in not asking Zhou Mian for help, and repeatedly adjusted the parameters of the mech.

    The falling speed of the mecha is getting faster and faster, and it is getting closer and closer to the ground, and clear trees can already be seen.

    The ground became clearer and clearer, and the air waves and dust caused by the rapid fall of the mecha could be vaguely seen. Fine beads of sweat emerged from the tip of Lu Zhuo's nose. He sneaked a glance at Zhou Mian, who was still sitting quietly beside him without any response, and bit his teeth nervously. lip.

    "Boom—" The air waves aroused close to the ground surged in all directions, and the high-speed falling mecha suddenly slowed down, slowly landed at a gentle speed, and stepped on the solid ground smoothly.

    Lu Zhuo Taohua's eyes were wide open, staring at the long and slender fingers that passed the back of his hand and danced easily and casually in the keys.

    "Don't forget to turn on the most important deceleration suspension device when you are about to land."

    The deep female voice rang in my ears, obviously not so close, but I felt my ears itch slightly from the cold breath. Lu Zhuo was distracted for a moment, then nodded indiscriminately.

    "The gravity of the barren star is not that strong, the parameters here need to be lowered a little..."

    Zhou Mian then guided Lu Zhuo to make some corrections.

    ...

    A silver-gray mecha is climbing a cliff in the valley. Its movements are a bit rusty and clumsy. It looks like the first generation of robots hundreds of thousands of years ago. Its limbs cannot be coordinated freely and its movements are very slow.

    "Kara——" a protruding rock held by the mech's left hand shattered, but its feet hadn't found a new foothold. For a while, all the weight was hanging on the tip of the stone held by the right hand, and the stone seemed to be about to bear it. Can't help but cracked faintly.

    The mecha panicked and eagerly looked for a new landing point.

    "The two points on the right foot have strength points." Seeing that Lu Zhuo was about to fail again, Zhou Mian took a little corner of his eyes from the virtual network and gave a hint.

    Hearing the sound, Lu Zhuo quickly tapped a dozen buttons, the body swayed slightly to the right, the mech's knees were bent a few degrees, and his right foot slowly stepped on that point of strength.