Chapter 32

Chapter 32

[Battle 01]: [2191,6320] Coordinate collection!

[Battle 03]: Deputy team, the group of people in the second army will talk about it as agreed? Okay? Coordinates?

[Battle 01]: Hmph, they're not stupid, they said? We gather first and then fight a fair team battle, but that group of bastards? Maybe set up an ambush on the way we gather? So, this time, let's start an ambush first!

[Battle 02]: The deputy team is wise!

Several chat messages popped up on the team channel.

The system map only shows the coordinates of the team. If you can't figure out the location and distribution of the enemy, gather first to avoid the consumption of scattered combat power.

After receiving the news, Zhou Mian and Lu Zhuo, who were fishing in troubled waters, also rushed towards the assembly coordinates.

Except for the two people who are adjacent to the landing point, the team members land at random points, and it is impossible to detect whether there are any enemies around. Therefore, it is necessary to turn on the mecha radar at all times to guard the surroundings when rushing.

"Di--Two unknown flying objects were detected two kilometers ahead."

The mecha optical brain suddenly sounded?

Both Zhou Mian and the others were driving basic general-purpose mechas, with a radar monitoring range of two kilometers.

The moment he heard the prompt from the optical brain, Zhou Mian zoomed in on the screen, and at a glance saw the red names above the two mechs representing the opposing camp.

"Get ready to fight." Zhou Mian reminded in a low voice.

"Yeah!" Lu Zhuo waited for it, took a deep breath, and controlled the mecha to accelerate and fly forward.

Seeing that the two mechas here not only do not hide but also rush towards their positions, the other party's thought of ignoring them suddenly changed. The flying mechas slowed down slowly, then turned around, started to accelerate and flew towards the two of them. .

The distance was getting closer and closer, and at the moment when it was reduced to 100 meters, both sides pulled up their engines at the same time, and the speed increased sharply.

Zhou Mian raised his hand and pulled out the lightsaber from the back of the mecha, and stopped the next person first.

"Stab——" the lightsabers struck each other, and the light was dazzling.

Zhou Mian quietly led the opponent away from Lu Zhuo, leaving Lu Zhuo with a one-on-one battlefield.

"Damn, hurry up if you're a solo soldier! Don't dodge!" Zhou Mian probably picked up the sword from time to time, and dodged it easily from time to time. The sounder shouted, "If you do this again, I will change the gun!"

Hearing this, Zhou Mian raised her eyebrows slightly, and manipulated the mech's wrist to turn a flick of the wrist, then changed the direction, and stabbed the light saber in her hand towards the cockpit of the opponent's mecha.

"Okay—" the other party shouted excitedly, the voice stopped abruptly, and then turned into an unbelievable? Distorted tone, "I rely on?!"

The sword, which seemed to be easily blocked, changed course instantly when it came in front of the bayonet. The shadows of the swords overlapped, and in the next second, the wide blade pierced the thin mecha light shield, Crazy consumption of light shield energy.