Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Jinjiang Dufa Who Has a Puppy Love

The two quickly ordered a mandarin duck pot, a tomato soup base, and a slightly spicy soup base. The tomato pot is ordered by Zhoumian, slightly spicy? It is ordered by Lu Zhuo.

Then we picked and selected in the cupboard together, and finally took a small table full of ingredients, and seemed to be ready to eat for several hours.

The hot pot is bubbling and bubbling, the ingredients are tumbling, waiting for the ingredients to be cooked? During the interval, Lu Zhuo stared at the floating bean bubbles and thought hard, trying to find a topic.

In the end, it was Zhou Mian who spoke first.

"School will start soon, these few days I will live on campus and not go back to the villa?" Zhou Mian said calmly.

"Ah." Lu Zhuo was stunned. Live on campus for a few days before the start of school, and the school will uniformly require you to live on campus after the start of school, so Zhou Mian? Does that mean that you won’t be able to go back to the villa?

"Oh..." Lu Zhuo drooped his eyelashes, and didn't know what emotion was overflowing from the tip of his heart.

See it floating in the soup? The ingredients are cooked through, so I turned my attention and stretched out my chopsticks to pick them up.

Eating absent-mindedly? Take a few bites, look at the bean puffs floating to your hand, and pick up another bean puff.

"Hiss—" Probably still thinking about what Zhou Mian said just now, he blew a few times casually without paying attention, opened his mouth and bit, the hot soup hidden in the bean puff squirted out, scalding from tongue to throat, scalding With tears in his eyes, he subconsciously let go of his mouth.

The falling bean puffs bounced off the table and rolled to the ground.

Lu Zhuo belatedly sticks out his tongue, wanting to breathe cool air to save him.

"Here." A bottle of cool, pure water was handed to his eyes, "Hold on for a while?"

Lu Zhuo raised his tearful peach blossom eyes to look at Zhou Mian, secretly withdrew the tip of his tongue before taking the water, took two sips, closed his mouth tightly and held it carefully.

Zhou Mian took out a paper towel, leaned over to wrap up the rolled bean bubbles and threw it into the trash can, looked at Lu Zhuo, whose cheeks were slightly puffed up, and was serious about cooling down with water, and said in a low voice, "The cafeteria doesn't close until 2:30, you can slow down. Eat slowly, don't rush."

"Yeah." Lu Zhuo nodded obediently with his mouth in his mouth.

After holding it for a while, feeling that the water was no longer cold, Lu Zhuo got up and ran to the sink not far away to spit it out.

With the sound of footsteps coming from behind, Lu Zhuo looked back and saw that it was Zhou Mian walking over.

"Let me take a look." Lu Zhuo's miserable appearance of being scalded with tears still floated in his mind, Zhou Mian hesitated? For a second, he chose to come and take a look.

"Ah?" Lu Zhuo was stunned for a moment, realizing what Zhou Mian meant, and quickly refused, "No, it's okay, I vomited very quickly, there should be no burns, just cool down with water."

"Open it and let me take a look." Zhou Mian looked at Lu Zhuo quietly, with a calm tone that showed a hint of refusal.

Lu Zhuo pursed his lips, and blinked his peach eyes nervously. He didn't know what was causing the trouble, but finally he opened his mouth slowly under those drooping black eyes.