Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Lu Zhuo's ears turned red, and he nodded his head in a daze.

Then quickly retreated into the room and closed the door.

Breaking away from the tense and strange atmosphere that seemed to suffocate him, Lu Zhuo relaxed his body, leaned against the door, slowly raised his hands to cover his hot ears, and gently pinched the hottest ear tip, Carefully release the air unconsciously held in his chest.

Why is Zhou Mian like this? Forgiving him, how could he be like this? Attract him? It's obviously just a simple question, just a small exchange of eyes... that's all.

The lowered eyelashes fluttered and trembled, just like the mood at this moment.

Remains? The nervousness that arises from anticipation, and a little bit of secret joy that Zhou Mian never refuted when he was called a "family member".

A little happy, like stealing the honey carefully stored by the big bear, the heart is pounding, but it is full of addictive sweetness.

From discovering that you like yourself to falling into the deep sea, it seems that it only takes a simple moment.

Lu Zhuo leaned against the door and thought about it for a long time, the thoughts floating in the clouds slowly returned to normal.

in the living room.

Bai Ye quickly sent a message to the captain asking if the school team of the combat department could bring their family members. However, the other party didn't know if it was training or what? He didn't reply immediately.

"What? When can I submit the application? After school starts?" Zhou Mian asked Liang Huan.

"No! You can do it today." Liang Huan said quickly, "What are you guys? If you have time, you can go directly to the School Team Office of the Logistics Department. It's in the Logistics Department Building in the Eastern District, on the westernmost side of the seventh floor."

"Okay, thank you." Zhou Mian thanked politely.

"Let's add a contact method first, so that it will be convenient to contact when the time comes." Liang Huan said, pressed a few times, and handed over the wrist wearing the optical brain.

Zhou Mian raised her hand to touch, and then received a friend request.

"Let's add a friend too. We'll be on the school team from now on, so it's convenient to contact you if you have anything to do." Bai Ye was cheeky? Taking the opportunity, he also stretched out his wrist and touched the light brain.

Liang Huan glanced at Baiye speechlessly.

Zhoumianwu? So-called, he agreed to add the application together.

"Wait for you guys!" Liang Huan exhorted enthusiastically, and dragged Bai Ye out of the Zhoumian dormitory together.

Bai Ye: "..."

After seeing off Liang Huan and Bai Ye, Zhou Mian got up and prepared to go back to the room.

Don't know what? The reason, Zhou Mian stopped at the door, and subconsciously knocked on the door. After knocking, the raised hand froze in mid-air. Why? To? Knock on the door, what would Lu Zhuo do in her dormitory? It's a private matter.

After walking away for a moment, Zhou Mian smiled slightly, and reached out to open the door.

"Click." Before touching it, the door opened automatically.

Behind the door is Lu Zhuo's half of a small head exposed, the small curly hair spread out slightly messily, barely covering the somewhat reddened ears.