Chapter 6

Chapter 6

As soon as the news broadcast ended, the two entered the simulation room on the first floor.

    The battle simulator has a single-player training mode and a multiplayer confrontation mode. Lu Zhuo has set up a two-player confrontation mode, and the two log in together and appear in an empty training room at the same time.

    "What arena do you want to choose?" Lu Zhuo waved his hand, and hundreds of arena maps appeared in the air, including glaciers, deserts, gravel ravines, jungles, swamps, wilderness cities, and so on. From simple to difficult, the maps are dazzling.

    "It's in the training room." Zhou Mian glanced at the spacious training room.

    "Eh?" Lu Zhuo was taken aback.

    Zhou Mian's voice was calm, and he briefly explained: "It's just to test the basic mech operation, and it's most suitable in an empty training room." "

    Well, yes." Lu Zhuo nodded.

    Zhou Mian chose a close-combat mecha casually, equipped with only a high-frequency magnetic shock knife and a single-handed heavy-handed multi-barreled rotating cannon. After entering the cockpit, adjust to the manual control mode, stand in a corner of the training room, and wait for the competition to start.

    Lu Zhuo chose a long-range mech, with a giant long-range sniper gun attached to the right arm of the mech, a heavy sniper cannon welded to the left arm, and a magnetic blade knife mounted on the side of the leg, a rigorous and complete set of equipment.

    At the moment when the countdown ended, Lu Zhuo's mecha quickly backed away to open the distance, and then held up the single-handed sniper gun with his right arm, accumulating energy to aim at the point, and quickly laid a sky net with bullets.

    Zhou Mian was not in a hurry, her left hand slowly landed on the control panel with hundreds of buttons, her slender, white fingers seemed to move and then seemed not to move, and a few fingers landed lightly on the buttons.

    The heavy-duty melee mecha flickered, slid sideways, and nimbly dodged several seemingly dangerous bullets. In the dense bullet rain attack, it stepped forward with its thick mecha legs and moved towards the far away man. The remote mecha ran.

    The speed of the melee mecha is obviously not as good as that of the long-range mecha. This chase lasted for a full ten minutes. Finally, the melee mecha got a chance after breaking through the rain curtain made of bullets again. Successfully approached!

    From the corner of the eye, he casually glanced at the game time in the upper right corner of the display screen. Zhou Mian paused for a while. His left hand was on the control panel, and his right hand, which had been idle all the time, was lifted up. .

    about there.

    The left hand is slightly raised, and the fingers are stretched and the fingertips are pointing down.

    The short magnetic shock knife in the hand of the melee mecha flipped quietly, the blade aimed at the cockpit, and inserted straight into the cabin.

    "Boom! Boom, thud, thump!"

    Suddenly, the body of the long-range mecha, which was firmly restrained, twisted in a very strange arc, and its upper body swayed slightly to avoid the fatal blow. On his body, he cleverly used the anti-shock force to escape from the shackles of the melee mecha, and quickly retreated.

    The melee mecha seemed to be startled by the sudden reversal of the counterattack, and didn't react immediately, and froze in place.

    "This is a new trick that the coach taught me. You are the first to see it. It's amazing." Feiyuan Lu Zhuo opened the mecha public channel and couldn't help showing off happily. From the sound, one can imagine that his little tail is probably shaking happily.