Chapter 2: Melbourne Penny boards and Beau's kiss.

*Luke's POV*

The next morning I woke up next to Lyla she was on her side facing me, sleeping peacefully.

I slowly got up not waking her, and then I walked out of her room. I didn't really know what to think of her yet I had only known her a day. She was cute with her long blonde- brown wavy hair, her deep green eyes, and her soft smile.

I walked out into the living room and Beau and mum were watching TV. Then I looked at my phone it was 12 pm, Jai must have been sleeping. "Morning." I said to Beau and mum. "Morning Luke." Said mum.

I walked into the kitchen, made some cereal then plopped down at the kitchen table.

At 12:30 Lyla woke up. "Hey" she said walking into the kitchen. She was already dressed in light jean shorts, a loose grey tank top, and coral colored vans.

"Hey." I said smiling. "You hungry?". "Yes starving!" We ate our cereal together then we went in the backyard and sat on the steps of the porch.

"So , what kind of music do you like?" Asked smiling. "Anything really, what about you?" She said looking at her phone." Same, I like one direction, Coldplay, nirvana, I have an endless list." " I like those too." She said still looking at her phone. "Did you see it?" I asked. "See what?" "I gave you Beaus, mums, mine, and Jai's numbers." "Oh thank you, I'll probably need them I get lost easily." She laughed looking out at the yard.

"You wanna go explore the city a bit?" I asked standing up. "We're not going to the beach till later. "Sure" We went back inside and she went into her room to grab a few things.

I walked into the living room, mum was on the computer. "Where's Beau?" I asked. " I think he's on the front porch." She said. I walked out onto the front porch. Next to the door was a medium sized box. I read the sticker on it, it was for Lyla.

I walked back inside and into Lyla's room." Lyla you've got a package on the front porch from Michigan." I said. She was digging in her wardrobe for something. She found it and shut the drawer. It was a small tan colored bag, her purse I'm guessing. "Okay thanks." She said. "Any idea what it is?" I asked. She shook her head and walked out into the living room and into the front porch.

She began to tear the box open, then she pulled out a bubble wrapped something. She tore off the wrapping to reveal a blue penny board with purple wheels. "Oh my mom just sent a few things I couldn't bring on the plane." She said looking up at me. " You penny board?" I questioned in amazement.

Not a lot of girls penny board and I thought that was cool that she did. I was just beginning to see her personality, she was laid back and chill and she had that tomboyish attitude, and yet she could look pretty and girly. "Yeah since I was like 14. I'm not very good though."

I ran into the garage, where I found beau sitting in a chair listening to music. I grabbed my black penny off the wall. "Beau!" I yelled at him. He took his beats off. "What!"He said snobbily. "Do you wanna go into the city with me and Lyla?" I asked. "Sure. Just hold on one sec." He said walking into the house.

I went back to the porch to see Lyla. "Wanna go for a quick ride?" I asked. "Sure she said. Then we heard Beau yell behind us "Oi!!! Wait for me!" Then he tripped over a bump on the sidewalk. "Fuck!" He yelled loudly. I saw Lyla giggle. Her laugh was cute.

Beau and I showed her all our favorite places it Melbourne. We showed her where we film dare Sundays and some of our favorite Clubs.

Then we went back home and relaxed for a bit.

*Lyla's POV *

Luke Beau and I had a good day of penny boarding then we went home around 4pm.

Gina went to the grocery store, and Jai was at his friends. So me, Beau and Luke chilled in the living room. We played kiddish games like truth or dare and 20 questions, but it helped me learn a lot about them.

I learned that Luke's full name was Luke Anthony Mark Brooks, that his favorite color was blue, his birthday was in May and that liked to sing. I also learned that we had a lot in common.

I learned a lot about Beau too, his birthday was July 31st, and his favorite color is red, and that he's very odd but its okay because I am too.

After awhile Jai came back from his friends hose and I talked to all of them for a bit. It's nice to talk to them because they're very open and don't care what anyone thinks of them.

Around five Beau said "Alright, let's go to the beach. You got a nice swim suit Lyla?" He winked. "No actually I don't." I said, I was kind of embarrassed because it was stupid to not bring a bathing suit to Australia.

"Well then we'll have to go get you one." Said beau standing up. "Now?" I asked. "Yes now. I'll take you."

Beau and I got into his car and drove off toward the shops of Melbourne.

We arrived at a shop called Surfs Up it sold all kinds of swim wear, bikinis, wet suits, swim trunks and tons of other things.

We walked in and I began to pick out a few bikinis that I liked. Beau tried to help and picked some out too but they were a bit showy.

"I'm gonna go try these on okay?" I said walking into the dressing room and closing the colorful curtain behind me. While Beau waited outside.

After a bit he asked. "Got one on?" "Yeah?" I replied. "Can I see?" he asked mischievously.

"I opened the curtain and walked out; I was wearing a cute coral colored bandeau top and a coral color bikini bottom.

"You look great!" he said standing up and walking over to me."Thanks" I said awkwardly. I could feel my cheeks turning a vibrant red.

He leaned in close, what was this kid doing, he just met me and he was what 2 years older than me. He was good looking though but It just seemed weird. What was happening?

He gently pressed his lips to mine and slowly moved them up and down with passion. Then he put his hands around my bare waist. The kiss lasted about 10 seconds then we parted.

"Sorry." He said with his hands still on my waist. I didn't know what to say. I can't say that I didn't enjoy the kiss but I didn't know what to think. "It's okay." I said.

I decided to buy two bathing suits, the cute coral one and a cute light blue one. Beau offered to pay for them but I said no.

The car ride back was awkward. Beau just drove silently not looking at me, I felt like I did something wrong. So when we parked in their drive way I asked him ". Are you okay?" He looked at me with his adorable eyes. "Yeah I'm fine. "He said faking a smile. "I just feel like I disrespected you or something." "Well you don't need to feel that way Beau," I felt like I needed a kind gesture or something so I grasped his hand gently in mine. "You were just expressing your feelings." I said.

"Yeah I guess, but I just met you and then I kissed you, and I don't even know why I did it." He said.

Without thinking I just vomited my words. "Maybe you should do it again...." I laughed. There was a long pause. "Did you enjoy it?" He smirked. "Maybe a little."I smiled then kissed him on the cheek and got out of the car. I felt indifferent about the whole thing, in just one day I had kissed a guy in Australia, what would happen in a week?