Chapter 25: Forgiveness

Lyla's POV

I wake up to the loud noise of the boys yelling. I sit up and hop out of bed. Then walk over to my mirror. I see the bruise on my face has gone down a bit and it's and easy fix with a little makeup.

The one on my neck is another story. It remains big and purple, a reminder of the boy who gave it to me. The boy who, I have nothing to say about, at the moment. I just wish yesterday never happened.

I walk out into the hall and stand there listening.

"You need to calm the fuck down!" Yells Beau.

"Just because Lyla and I got into a fight, doesn't make it right for you to sleep with her! She's still mine."

"She's not a fucking piece of property! And she asked me to sleep with her. Can you still call her yours, I mean you smacked her yesterday, and you basically broke up!" Beau screams back.

Luke softens his tone. "I know she's not. And I don't know if she's still mine but I love her more than anything, she'll probably never forgive me for what I did."

Suddenly Jai walks out of his room sleepily, his shirt off, and his hair a complete mess. He notices me and opens his mouth to say something but I shush him then point out to the living room.

"I deserve to be locked in a cage and thrown into a fucking volcano, after I get my arms and legs cut off." Says Luke.

"And your dick." Beau cuts in.

At this time I walk out of the hall into view.

"I think that's a bit extreme." I say. Casually sitting at the kitchen table, not even glancing at Luke.

"Lyla...I'm soo sorry." He says he gently brushes his hand against my cheek. Making me jump a little.

"I just need time...that's all. Okay? I forgive you." I say locking my eyes with his dark brown orbs.

"Okay yeah, that's fine.  I promise I will never hurt you again."

I nod with no expression on my face. I'm trying my hardest to not give in and hug him. I loved his hugs.

To avoid it, I hop up and walk to the fridge. I grab a water and walk off to my room. They're all silent. Probably really surprised that I forgave him that easily, I am too.

I plop down on my bed taking sips here and there scrolling through my phone on twitter. All the Janoskian fans are begging for Luke and I to do a live stream. Not now, not after the...incident.

I get bored after a while, so I dress myself in a cute black and white tribal-print crop top, and a pair of denim high-wasted shorts. Then I throw on a black pair of converse and some bracelets.

I walk over to my mirror, and apply a light coat of mascara and eyeliner, and cover up the bruise, then comb out my hair, leaving my natural messy waves.

I grab my penny board and head out the front door not saying a word to anyone. I skate off, heading down the street. I stop for a moment when I feel a presence behind me. Then continue on thinking nothing of it.

Once again, I feel like I'm being followed. I turn around to see Luke skating along behind me.

I stop and just look at him. Creating a pool of awkwardness between us. I feel my eyes swelling with tears. Things wouldn't be awkward if it weren't for yesterday. Luke would follow me and we would joke and kiss and hug. Things would be perfect.

"I didn't mean any of what I said." I say.

"I didn't either, and I want you to know that I would never cheat on you. Ever. Yeah I may have had a lot of girls, but none like you. You were made for me. I love you Lyla." He says opening his arms for me.