Chapter 13: Broken

*Lyla's POV*

I woke up at 11am the next morning, I checked my phone, I had a text message. I had no clue who it was from.

"HEY GURL!" It read.

"Who is this???" I asked.

Five minutes later they replied....

"It's Freelee from the bathroom??"

I added her to my contacts.

"Oh right what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing really, just wondered if you wanna go shopping or something today?"

"Sure! But what time??"

"Hmm does 12 sound good?" Said Freelee.

"Yeah sounds good"

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Yeah, thanks." I gave Freelee the Brook's address.

"No problem."

I sat up, then I noticed I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I figured that I fell asleep in the car.

I grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on. Then peeled off my clothes and hopped into the warm stream of water.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair, and rinsed it, then suddenly I heard the bathroom door open and shut. I peeked out from behind the fish patterned shower curtain.

Daniel was looking in the mirror brushing his teeth. "Skip, what the hell?" I laughed.

"Oh hey Lyla." He replied spitting toothpaste in the sink.

I rolled my eyes then I shut off the water. I grabbed my towel and covered myself. Then I stepped out of the shower. I stood there for a moment while he continued to brush his teeth. He looked at me smirking.

"Oh my god!!" I said angrily. I grabbed my clothes then stepped out into the hall.

The twin's bedroom door opened and Luke stepped out. "Morning bub." He smiled kissing my forehead. "Morning." I hugged him then walked back into my room.

I quickly got dressed in black jean shorts, grey converse, and a light blue Hurley t-shirt. Then I dried my messy waves.

I went into the kitchen and sat at the table next to Jai. Luke was at the counter fixing some cereal. "Any plans for the day?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah actually." I said confidently.

"What?"

"I'm going shopping with Freelee."

He sat down at the table. "I'm glad you made a new friend."

I looked at Jai he had his head down on the table and his eyes were closed.

"Tired much?" I laughed.

"Exhausted..." He yawned.

"Hey what's Daniel doing here?" I asked Luke.

"No idea." He shoved a big spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"He was in the bathroom while I was showering." I laughed.

"He's a dick." Said Jai.

Beau walked out into the kitchen. "Did you guys see this?" He asked holding up his phone. We shook our heads. "See what?"

He cleared his throat then read......

Luke brooks: A relationship in secrecy.

Luke brooks a member of the group of tricksters The Janoskians was spotted with the rest of the gang at a local boating dock in Melbourne. They attracted a lot of attention from their fans and began signing papers for them.