Chapter 18: Where are we going?

*Luke's POV*

        I slowly wake up, the sun streaming in my eyes. I sit up and stretch. I look over at Lyla, she's sleeping soundly. I kiss her nose and walk off to the kitchen. Mum is busy at the stove making breakfast. Today's Saturday, and she always makes a big breakfast for all of us.

"Morning mum."

"Morning hun, you're up early."

I look at the clock and its 9:35am, early for me.

"Yeh..." I yawn.

I sit down in the comfy recliner in the living room, my laptop propped up on my lap. I check twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Then close it.

I sigh out of boredom, and click on the TV. I began to doze off, when I hear Lyla's beautiful voice from behind me. "Whatcha watching?" She asks, scaring the shit out of me.

She laughs. "Didn't mean to scare you."

"What? You didn't scare me." I laugh.

She kisses my forehead with her soft angelic lips. Then sits down on my lap, wearing an old blue t-shirt of mine, and short black athletic shorts.

"You know, I have an idea for what we can do today with Lindsay and Ruben."

"What?" She asks curiously.

"It's a surprise."

She sighs out of disappointment and I smirk. "Text them and tell them we'll pick them up at 1"

"Where are we gonna go!" She says frustratedly

"I can't tell you."

She leans in, and so do I, but then she quickly turns her head away.

"Then I guess I can't kiss you.."

"Alright fine." I say acting like it doesn't faze me.

"Are Daniel and James coming to wherever it is we're going?"

I nod. "Is that okay?"

"Of course! Linds wants to meet them." She smiles.

*Lyla's POV*

I smile at Luke and hop up off his lap.

"I'm gonna go get dressed." He says and he walks off to his room.

"Damn!" Yells Gina from the kitchen. "I don't have any flour!"

I walk out there, and peek around the wall, looks like she was going to make us pancakes. "I could run to the store if you want me to." I say.

"That'd be great, you can take Beaus car, oh and could you fill it up with petrol? I'll have him pay you back when he wakes up."

"Okay and he doesn't have to pay me."

"You sure?" She hands me the keys.

"I'm sure."

I put on my black flip-flops and walk out to his car, I'm a bit nervous since the drivers seat is on the right, but it can't be that different right?

I put the keys in the ignition and start it up, then smoothly pull out of the driveway. I come across a BP gas station and park. I look around as I'm filling up the tank. Then I see a girl that's vaguely familiar, light blonde hair in loose girly curls, natural makeup, a floral pink mid-thing length sundress, and cream colored flats. Ellie.

         I stare at her, for a bit not of thinking what I'm doing. She looks up at me, squints a bit, then her face turns to a black hatred expression. Bitch, you don't need to give me a dirty look.

I walk over to her with a fast pace. "What's your problem!"

She crosses her arms tightly and narrows her eyes. "Isn't it obvious? You've got something of mine, and I intended to get it back. Luke was and still is mine."

"Oh really?" Ellie nods. "I don't think you even want to know what he told me about you, I think it'd hurt too much."

"What did he say?"

"Oh nothing......just that you weren't right for him and that you're full of yourself." I smirk.

"I don't believe you."

"Oh face it; you just don't want to, Now if you'd excuse me I've got to go have fun with your Luke."I turn my back and don't look at her, even though I would really like to see her face.

   Then I drive off feeling really good.

I stop and grab some flour then arrive back home, still feeling amazing. Thanks Ellie.

I walk in the door and give Gina the flour. "Thanks Lyla."

I hear the boys talking loudly from down the hall, so I walk to Beaus room. "Hey."

They're all sitting around playing video games, I roll my eyes.

"Hey babe where'd you go." Asks Luke his eyes focused on the TV screen.

"I took your car, got some gas, and picked your mom up some flour." I say looking at Beau.

"Thanks." He smiles.

I click on my phone its 11:30 already.

I should probably get dresses. "Hey Luke how should I dress for wherever we're going?"

"Uhhh..." He sets down his controller and walks out of the room. He's flipping through my cherry-wood wardrobe, when I arrive in my room.

"This!" He grins holding up a black fringe tank top, pink crop top, and light blue jean  high-waisted shorts.

I'm surprised at his fashion skills. "Oh and these." He holds up a teal pair of keds shoes.

I smile. "Good job, you should have a job in the fashion industry."

He shoots me a playful wink before throwing himself on my bed. He stares at me for awhile waiting.

"Well go on...try it on." He smirks, running a hand through his dark brown curls.

I nod and lift my t-shirt over my head seductively. Then I stand in front of him for a bit my chest bare. He watches in astonishment.

Then he gets up and pulls me close to him. But I wag my finger in protest. "Nope...I still don't know where we're going."  I love teasing him.

I pull on the crop top and fringe shirt. Then I take off my pajama shorts and step into the jean ones. I tie my keds, add a cute necklace, put on all my tie on bracelets, fix my hair so it looks decent and I'm ready.

  I decide to go with no makeup for the day, natural.

I look over at my lovely Luke; he's sitting on my bed with a small frown. "Oh what's wrong?"

"You're cruel..." He says trying to hide his smile.

           Finally it's time to go, Luke and I ride in his moms van and pick up Lindsay and Ruben. The rest of the boys take Beaus car.

"Where are we going?" Says Lindsay excitedly.

I turn toward her from the passenger seat. "He won't tell me..."

Luke shakes his head. "Can we at least get a hint?" Asks Ruben crossing his arms.

"Uhh yeh, it involves....walking." Says Luke, looking in the rearview mirror at Ruben.

I shoot him an unimpressed look. I really wanna know where we're going...I formulate a plan. While we're at a stop light I lean over and whisper in his ear. "If you tell me maybe you'll get a little more than a kiss." I smirk, deviously.

He looks at me. "Oh alright." He winks.