Chapter 22: The Truth Comes Out

1 Week later.

Lyla's POV

Today is Lindsay and Ruben's last day in Melbourne and we decided to spend it at a club with the boys. It's a really cool club called Nero right in downtown.

We're all sitting at the bar, the music pounding loud in our ears. I look over at Lindsay quietly sipping my drink.

    She's sitting with Jai staring him straight in the eyes. It's adorable. "HEY WANNA DANCE?" He asks, yelling over th emusic. She nods and they walk off into the crowd. I look around and Beau and Freelee are grinding against each other crazily. The atmosphere is insane and amazing.

The song changes to "We run the night By Havana Brown". Then I look at Luke who's sitting next to me all cute in his nice light blue button up shirt, a black bow-tie, and black pants. "HEY LETS GO DANCE!" I yell competing with the music.

"OKAY!" He yells back. I grab his hand and pull him onto the dance floor. We begin dancing crazily. After a while we take a break and grab another drink. Then repeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Its 3am and I'm all wobbly and can barely walk, I'm missing my shoe and I feel sick. Luke and I are sitting at a table in the corner while everyone is still dancing.

Beau comes up to us basically dragging Freelee behind him. "GUYS MAYBE WE SHOOLD GET GOWING, FREELEES NOT FEELING TOO WELL!" He yells.

"YEH WHERES JAI AND LINDSAY AND RUBEN?" Yells Luke, his words all slurred.

"I"LL GO FIND THEM!" Says Beau.

About an hour later he comes back, Jai's carrying Lindsay, because she's passed out, and Ruben has puke on his shirt and his hair is a mess.

"WHAT ABOUT JAMES AND DANIEL?" Says Luke.

"FUCK! I FORGOT ABOUT THEM!"

"ILL GO GET THEM." Luke gets up and leaves me.

We all drunkily walk out to our cars, I make sure I save a seat for Luke.

"Shit!" Beau says basically screaming.

"What!"

" Mum is home and she's not gonna like this." He says."Uhh....we can just stay at their hotel. I'll get us a suite. Will you text mum for me and tell he that we're staying out tonight?"

             He throws me his phone. And all I see is really blurred letters. I begin to type. It comes out as ' Mim we cunt cum hum tobite wre staing wuth lidsqy nd ribrn/ loce yu cee u timarro :0'

I quickly press send just as Lukes walking out with Daniel and James. They hop in the back and Luke slides in next to me.

"We're going to the hotel to stay." I say with a dazed look.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"Its cause mums home, and this is a no adult's allowed party." Beau smiles then sloppily plants a kiss on Freelee's cheek.

We finally get to the hotel after a rather scary car ride. Then we drunkily and loudly walk in. Beau walks up to the front desk.

"Oi, how many rooms are in a suite?"

"A regular suite has 3; a master suite has 4 with 4 queen beds." Says a man with a large nose.

"Okay, will take one master suite." Beau hands the man his credit card and five minutes later we have a room key.

We walk Ruben up to his room and he flops down on his bed, Jai decides he wants Lindsay with him.

We find our room, number 107, on the 10th floor, and we walk in. No one bothers talking to each other. We all just quickly pick a room, Luke and I, Jai and Lindsay, Beau and Freelee, and James and Daniel.