Chapter 14: Trapped

*Lyla's POV*

"Lyla....." I woke up to someone whispering in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes. It was Freelee.

Why was she here? And what happened last night?

I sat up slowly. Then I noticed I was naked. I shyly pulled the sheet around my exposed body. I looked over at Luke he was all the way on the other side of my bed, sleeping peacefully.

"Yeah?" I looked up at her, she was in her underwear and bra, her hair was an ungodly mess and her makeup was smeared underneath her eyes. But over all she looked happy.

"Last night was amazing."she smiled. "Will you tell Beau that I had to go home and to call me?"

"Yeah sure." I yawned snuggling back into my bed, just as she left.

I tried to fall back asleep, but sadly I couldn't. I grabbed my phone an pulled it off it's charger.

Today was Thursday November 29th and about 2 weeks from now Lindsay and Ruben would be here.

I checked twitter and Instagram then clicked off my phone. I was bored and I wanted Luke to wake up.

I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his middle. It didn't do anything....he still slept.

I let go of him then hopped out of 

bed forgetting I was naked. I walked over to my wardrobe and slowly opened the top drawer. I grabbed some light pink panties and bra then put them on.

Today I felt girly, I don't know why but I did, I put on a cute pink spaghetti strap, floral sundress and some cream color ballet flats.Then I fixed my hair into a side braid. 

I walked into Beaus room, it was a complete mess. I shook him gently trying to wake him.

"Beau!"I said in a mildly loud voice.

"What?" He mumbled rolling on his side.

"Freelee wanted me to tell you that she had to go home and that you need to call her."

He turned towards me. "I will in a bit."

"Why not now?" I asked bossily. 

"Because I need to sleep more."

I sighed, then laid down next to him. I was bored out of my mind now. What was I supposed to do all by myself?

I sighed again.

"I'm bored."

Beau ignored me.

I said it louder. "IM BORED!"

"Fine Lyla." He sat straight up and went off into the hall.

"What can we do?" I asked, I was acting like a little kid.

He walked into the laundry room and threw on a pair of shorts and a grey t-shirt. "We need to go to the store."

He threw on some slippers, grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

We hopped into his silver car and drove off. "So Freelee said last night was "amazing"." I laughed.

"Did she?"

"Yeah....what made it amazing?" I asked in a soft tone.

"That's a secret, but why did you and Luke just abandon us? Cunts..."

"We didn't abandon you we just snuck off....." I said.

"To?" He smiled.

"To.... Your house."