Chapter 8: Falling for you

I woke up to the noise of Beau screaming, it was about 10:30am. I yawed, got out of bed, and then walked out into the living room. Beau was talking to his phone making another keek.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I complained, standing in the hallway, arms crossed. He turned the camera to me. "Do something funny." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes then walked out into the kitchen. "We don't have any food!" Yelled Beau. "Well any good food at least. I already checked. We need to go to the store."

I sighed, then walked back out into the living room and plopped down on the sofa next to him. He had ended his keek. "We could go out for some brekkie." He suggested. "Then I have to get dressed." I mumbled. He shrugged his shoulders.

Luke walked out of the hall in his plaid boxers, and no shirt. "What the fuck was all that screaming." He yawed. "Beau was making a keek." I explained. "Dickhead"said Luke walking into the kitchen. I followed him. He began to make some coffee. "I need some caffeine." He smiled. "You want some?" He asked kindly. "No I'm good." I replied, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

He made his coffee then sat down, and just smiled at me. "Wanna go to the park later?" Luke asked taking a sit of his coffee. "Sure." I replied. "But just you and me, Okay?" He winked.

*Luke's POV*

"Yeah. That sounds fun." Lyla said. She was so cute with the new little stud in her nose and her hair all messy from sleeping.

Around 12:30 I went in my room and got dressed in a white t-shirt that said reckless on it, a grey sweatshirt, dark-blue skinny jeans, black converse, and a blue beanie.

Today was a bit chilly outside and the weather said it might rain. I told Lyla to get ready and dress warm.

She walked into her room and about ten minutes later, she walked out wearing, purple skinnys, a black t-shirt that said Nirvana on it, and light pink Vans shoes. She wore her hair down in soft waves, as usual.

We walked out of the side door and into the garage, grabbed our pennys. Then skated off.

We arrived at the park, only a few people were there because it wasn't warm and sunny like it usually was.

The park was on the side of the beach and you could still see the fresh ocean water.

I began to walk along the small sidewalk of the park followed by Lyla. She was by my side when I entwined my fingers with hers.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me." I sang in a non-serious voice. I knew she like one direction. She giggled.

It began to rain down hard and Lyla began to shiver. I took my sweatshirt off and put it on her.

"Thanks." She grinned.

We kept trailing along the sidewalk and it continued to rain. I could feel the hair that wasn't covered by my beanie getting curlier.

Lyla laughed. "Nice afro."

I frowned slightly trying to make her take it back.

"Its okay, my hair is probably a wavy mess." She said. "No you look beautiful." I said. We stood there just looking into each other's eyes for a long moment that seemed to last forever.

"Kiss me." She said smiling. I hesitated then leaned in.

*Lyla's POV*

Luke pressed his lips to mine moving slowly with passion. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist embracing me. His chest was pressed against mine and our hearts were in rhythm together.

Then I felt his tongue at my lips begging for entry, I slowly opened my lips letting him in. It wasn't a soft kiss but a fiery one.

Slowly he moved his hands from my waist to my bum, making me smile as we kissed.

I wanted to stay in this moment with him forever.

The rain began to poor down even harder. Then slowly, we broke apart. I rested my head on his chest, leaning into him taking in his warmth.

"We should probably get back beb." He whispered. I nodded in agreement.

I was officially falling for Luke Brooks.