Chapter 15: The "Almost" factor

*Lyla"s POV*

I slowly opened my eyes until they were in focus. I was in a place I had never been before; it was a small room with dark blue walls. I then noticed I was on a bed that had a metal frame.

My arms were strapped to two of the bed posts and my legs to the two others. There also was duct tape over my mouth and I was in my bra and panties.

I tried to escape by moving my arms and legs vigorously. It was unsuccessful.

Angus walked into the room wearing only a pair of red boxers. I tried to scream. But not a noise escaped my mouth.

"Did you have a nice rest?" He smirked deviously.

I glared at him angrily. I was freaking out inside. No one knew where I was. I could die here.

"I found it really rude that you and that fag just left me there in the road, so I felt the need for revenge."

I tried to jerk my way out of the ties again but the knots didn't budge. All of a sudden I heard a pounding noise from the closet in the room, it made me jump.

"That's Leo." He laughed, then he crawled over me. "He didn't do what I said, so I had to lock him up."

He kissed my neck seductively. I turned away trying to avoid him but I couldn't. I was going to be raped, right here right now. I wouldn't get to give myself up to the person I loved, because this bastard was taking that away from me.

I lifted my knee up and hit him in the balls and he fell backwards. "Bitch!" He yelled, then he walked out I the room.

He came back holding a sharp pair of scissors. He bent over me and cut off my panties, then he moved to my bra.

I felt the tears swelling in my eyes. He pulled down his boxers and threw them aside. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to know what was happening.

He kissed my neck harshly, gripping my waist hard making me whimper in pain.

"Doesn't hurt does it?" He asked meanly. Just as he was about to enter me the closet door jolted open and Leo fell out. He had escaped his duct tape. He hit Angus hard in the face making him fall back.

I heard him hit him 3 more times then he got up and untied my arms and legs, and I ripped off my duct tape.

I was completely nude in front of him but I didn't care. "Thank you!" I said crying.

"Get out!" He yelled angrily. I quickly got up and threw on my sundress that I had found in a corner. I couldn't wear my underwear because they were cut. What the hell! He invited me in, the least he could do is say sorry..

I grabbed my penny board and left as fast as I could. I never want to go back there again. There's something wrong with their entire family.

I arrived back at the Brooks. Beau's car was in the drive way. I burst through the door. I hadn't noticed that I had been gone for four hours.

"Where the fuck have you been!" Yelled Beau. Luke embraced me with one of his warm hugs. "I was so worried about you."

I began to sob. I explained the whole story to the five boys who sat in the living room.

"Fucking asshole." Said Beau.

Luke held me tightly as I cried into the sleeve of his shirt. "I'm not letting you be alone ever again." He whispered.

"Why didn't you have your phone on you?" Asked James.

" I guess I forgot it." I said in between sobs.

Suddenly Gina walked in the door. She came into the living room. "Lyla! Thank god you're okay!" She hugged me warmly.

"What happened?" She asked.