Chapter 4: My Unplanned Date with Beau

I checked my phone it was 7, I thought I should probably get ready. I went into my room and picked out a tight fit sparkly blue party dress that was mid-thigh length, and some black high heels. Then I curled my hair did my makeup and put on a black pair of dangly earrings.

I walked out of my room and into the hallway. I bumped into Luke; I didn't want to deal with him right now. "You look nice." He said. "Thanks" I said looking at my shoes. "Alright, have fun." He said and he left.

I went into Beaus room he was sitting on his bed texting someone, he was already dressed, he wore a dark blue shirt a silver bow tie, black jeans, and mildly dressy black shoes. He noticed me in the door way. "We'll don't you look lovely." He said standing up. He took my hand and kissed it. "Are you ready to depart, Madame?" I rolled my eyes.

"It would be mademoiselle, I'm not married." I said. "Whatever."Said Beau smiling.

We walked outside and to the car. Beau opened the door for me cheekishly and I sat down. Then he shut the door and got into the driver's seat.

We arrived at the club, and we walked in and went to the bar. Beau got me a drink, I didn't really know what it was but I drank it anyway, it had a strong citrus smell, and a reddish color.

After awhile I started to get a bit tipsy. The club was over crowded and the music was way too loud but I was having fun dancing with Beau.

I had a few more drinks and then I had to go to the bathroom. While Beau was turned around I went to go look for the bathroom. I wobbly tried to walk to where I thought it was, but I kept getting turned around because guys were grinding up against me. One even spilled their drink on my dress. 

I started to feel dizzy and I couldn't find the bathroom or Beau.

*Beaus POV*

Lyla and I were having fun dancing at the club had a few drinks and so had she, she was starting to get a bit loose. 

I turned around for a moment while we were dancing, then I turned back around and she was gone. I started to get really worried about her. I was searching for her everywhere, but the club was so dark and crowded.

I started to freak out, I really cared for her and I didn't want to lose her now, not here.

Finally I found her. She was dancing with this tall blonde dude that looked like he was in his 20s. He was rubbing his middle up against her bum and it bothered me.

I walked over to them Lyla was completely oblivious. I walked up to the blonde fag and pushed him a side. He pushed me back. I had to admit he was a lot bigger than me. "Fuck off!" I yelled at him. Then he got really mad and looked like he was about to punch me, and I didn't want to start shit so I grabbed Lyla and ran out of the club.

She could barely walk and was saying weird things like " Beau where's Lindsay?" In a British accent, it was kind of cute. I have no idea who Lindsay is; maybe it was just the alcohol talking.

I got her safely in the car and started to drive home, I was basically drunk driving, but what else was I supposed to do?

On the way home she had fallen asleep so when we arrived at the house I had to pick her up bridal style and bring her to her bed. I changed her into some pajamas I found in her wardrobe and tucked her in to bed.

Then I went to my room and took off my clothes so I was in my boxers. I put some aspirin and water by Lyla's bed for the morning; she would probably have a pretty bad hangover. Then I kissed her on the forehead and started to walk away.

As I was shutting the light off I heard her say "Goodnight Beau." "Night Lyla." I said it my most calming voice.

*****HOW IS IT GUYS??****** Please tell me in the comments :)