Chapter 5: What am I doing?

* Luke's POV * 

Last night I had a date with Ellie. It was alright. I took her too this fancy Italian dinner place in town. It was pretty expensive.

Most of the time she talked about her self and how she was going to college and all. It wasn't very offten that I came up in the conversation, she told me that she really liked me, I liked her to. But her personality didn't cut it for me, she was too full of her self, and she put on too much make up.

Then I started to think about Lyla, whose efortlessly beautiful, with a personality to match. I came to a conclusion with my self that I was definitely jealous of Beau.

I see the way she looks at him. But technically I had her first, on the first night she was here, I was the one who stayed up with her, not him, he was fucking sleeping.

Lyla wouldn't like me over Beau anyways, he's older, and way more experienced and I can't beat that.

I need to find someone to talk to about it. I can't talk to mum that's just weird, and I can't talk to Beau because he's basking in the glory of her liking him.

I guess I'll have to talk to Jai. I bent over from my top bunk. "Oi, Jai." He opened his eyes. " Yeah bro?" He asked. I didn't really know how to say it so I just said it plain and simple "I like Lyla." " Really? What about Ellie?" He asked with interest. " She's to self-centered." I said.

"Well, I'd go for it with Lyla then." Said Jai.

" Yeah but her and Beau have something going. " I said.

He just shrugged his shoulders . What a great twin he is.

I laid in my bed for about an hour checking twitter and tumblr and responding to Janoskianators on my phone. Then I got up and went into the kitchen. Mum had made pancakes.

*Lylas POV*

I woke up around 11:30 , I had an enormous headache and I had no idea of what happened last night. All I remember was going to the club with Beau and drinking. I wondered how I got into my pajamas.

I sat up in bed, on the night stand were 2 aspirin and a glass of water. I took the aspirin and laid back down.

After awhile Beau walked into my room. " Morning." I said. " Can I talk to you?"

He walked in , shut the door a crack and sat down next to me on the bed, he was still in his boxers and his hair was all messy.

" Yeah?" He asked in his sexy morning voice.

"What happened last night? " I asked sitting up.

" I barely remember but we were dancing and then I lost you ,and I was freaking out. Then I think I did find you and I took you home , put you in your pajamas and tucked you in. That's all I remember."

" Thanks for taking care of me" I said smiling. I probably looked horrible and wreaked of alcohol but oh well.

" Your welcome, I had fun with you." He said putting a curtain of hair behind my ear so he could see my face.

" I had fun with you too."

I leaned in close to him looking into his beautiful eyes, then I pressed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him on top of me. I moved my lips fiercely gently nibbling at his . His hands were at my waist under my shirt. The kissing was starting to get steamy.

Then Luke walked in.......