Chapter 12: Meeting Freelee

*Luke's POV*

We all hopped in Beau's car, I was in the back next to Lyla, and Jai sat in the passenger seat. We were meeting Skip and James there. We pulled out of the driveway and on to the road.

I replayed what just happened over and over again in my head, Lyla was my girlfriend now. Things had happened so fast, but it felt like I had known her forever and that I could tell her anything.

On the way to the boating dock I checked twitter. Our fans liked our dare video, and most of them liked Lyla. Everything was great.

About 15 minutes later we arrived at the boating dock. I saw Skip and James' cars. "Hey!!" Yelled Beau. "Hey bitches!!"Said James walking up to us. Lyla and I got out of the car.

There were tons of people at the beach around the dock and tons of them loading up on boats. It was probably because it was a great day, warm, with the sun shining bright. We walked to the boating office and paid, and then we started to walk towards our boat.

Suddenly I heard someone scream "JANOSKIANS!!!" Then about 20 fans gathered around us. I tried to stay by Lyla so she wouldn't get lost.

Me and the boys began signing napkins and anything our fans could find. Then we took tons of pictures with them, a few wanted Lyla in the pics but most didn't. She just kind of stood of to the side.

One girl in a purple swimsuit walked up to me. Her jaw dropped "HI! I love you." She said putting her dark brown hair to one side. "Aww love you guys too." Then she jumped on me, I almost fell over but I caught myself. She kissed me, well kind of licked me. It was gross.

I laughed. "Oi get off!" I yelled pushing her away. "But you said you loved me." She started to tear up and I felt bad. "I do, I love all our fans. Just not in that way." I replied. "Oh, But your single." she said.

I opened my mouth, should I tell them? What would they think, what would Beau think? I felt bad for him, technically he had Lyla first, but I don't think she liked him.

"Guys, I'm not single."I exclaimed truthfully. "Then who are you dating?" the girl in the purple swimsuit scowled. "That's private...." I said, the boys and I began to walk towards our boat, but our fans followed.

"We've got to go, just write your twitter names on here and we'll try and follow you. Love you guys!!" Said Beau, holding up a napkin and blowing a kiss to them.

The guy from the boating office blocked the girls as we walked onto our boat.

It was a white party boat that had two floors. Beau usually went on this one because there were a lot of girls.

We all walked up to the top deck, and then sat down. The guys all looked at me with smiles on their faces, waiting for me to confess. "I'm gonna go get us some drinks, anyone want anything specific." Said Lyla standing up swiftly.

"Yeah get a bottle of strawberry vodka, ill pay you back." Beau smiled. Lyla nodded then walked off.

I sat acting like I was checking things on my phone, while they all just stared at me. Finally Beau said. "So not single anymore aye?"

"Nope."I replied casually. "Well?"said James. "Who's the lucky slut?"

I looked up at them. They all stared at me excitedly. "It's......well....Lyla." I said nervously.

Again, there was another awkward silence. "That's great." Said Beau, but I knew he didn't mean it. "You asked her right?"

"Yeah. I didn't really plan anything it just kind of happened." I smiled.

"You guys do it yet?" Skip blurted out.

I laughed. "It hasn't even been a day." I thought back to this morning. I could tell them about it later.