Chapter 29: Confessing

Lukes POV

    I'm sitting in the living room on my laptop. When suddenly Beau and Lyla walk in. I have a small amount of suspicion, but I quickly shake it off.

I stand up and walk over to Lyla. Then wrap her in a big bear hug. "Where have you two been?"

"Didn't Jai tell you?"

I shake my head.

"We went and got coffee with Machaela from Subway."

"Oh cool." I say.

I follow her as she walks to her room to set down her stuff. "Well I missed you." I say smirking.

"I missed you too." She says avoiding my eyes. I can tell something's up.

"Is something wrong babe?"

"What? No. Everything's good." She walks over to me and kisses me softly.

"Okay." I smile.

"Yeah..." She says looking at her phone.  "Ohhh, Lindsay called."

She holds the phone up to her ear.

"Hello? How are things going?"

"That's good."

"Do you want to talk to him?"

'Okay hold on."

"Where's Jai?" She asks.

"I think he's in our room."

She walks off and gives him her phone then comes back to me. "How is she doing?" I ask.

"Ehh...she's okay. Has morning sickness and stuff."

"Ohh." I respond hopping on the bed.

"Mhmm" she says as she walks over to her mirror. She ties up her hair. Then unbuttons her shirt and takes it off so she's only in her bra. Then she steps out of her jeans showing her black undies that say Pink on the bum.

Then she shuffles through a drawer in her wardrobe and puts on a black pair of sweat-shorts and a t-shirt.

"Sexy." I smirk.

She giggles. Then lays down next to me. We silently stare at the ceiling for awhile.

"Luke..." she says. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it babe?"

She hesitates..."Beau and I kissed....."She says. "Well he kissed me...but don't be mad..him and Freelee broke up and he's hurting."

"Well that doesn't give him a right to kiss you."

"I know...but please don't be mad at him."

"I'm not...and thank you for telling me."

She nods. Then I kiss her forehead.