"crush" ray

Genre : fluff

Word count : 508

"Ray's pov"

Hey norman, I need to talk to you about something.
Ray took norman to the library.

"Norman, I need to tell you something, and you have to promise not to tell anyone, especially not Blabber mouth emma or who I'm gonna tell you about ok."

Norman nods. " OK ray whats so important you seem embarrassed and all most nervous? What's wrong? "

" OK ok I will tell. I have a crush on someone at the orphanage."

Norman Chuckles "You have a crush ray? You give off the tough guy act so much I never would have thought." "So who's the lucky girl?"

"OK ok its-"

Y/n pov

It was a normal day at the orphanage for you, at least until you heard laughter coming from the library. The door opened, and you Hid.

Ray was blushing like mad, and norman came up to you.

" Hey, Y/n Ray wants to talk to you if you have time." norman smiled at you and chuckled lightly as he led you now to the library

Norman led you to the door of the library and pushed you into the room.

"Good luck."

"Wait, norman!"

Ray emerged from the shadows. "Hey, Y/n, I wanted to ask you something."

Your first thoughts were how emo he looked when he came out of the shadows. but you wanted to know what did ray want to ask you.

"What do you want to ask me ray also why did you get norman to get me instead of getting me yourself?"

" I just wanted to prepare myself and make you something."

Ray pulled out a bouquet and blushed. "I picked them for you earlier today. I hope you like them.

" Oh ray their beautiful. I love them, but why, what do you want to ask me, Ray?"

Ray blushed even more you were also blushing now " well I want to tell you that I have a crush on you I have for a little bit now, your so kind to the little kids and your so beautiful. D-Do you want to my girlfriend please."

You want to be my boyfriend?! Ray, I would love to be your girlfriend!"

Ray smiled happily." You you do good. I'm so happy you like me back!

Isabella came into the room and told Ray he needed to make dinner.

Ray kisses your cheek." Love you, sweetheart."

"Love you too,"

Ray's pov

When Ray got to the kitchen, norman was waiting for Ray

"So how did it go ray?"

" she said yes I can't believe it I liked her for so long and she feels the same foe me!"

"Good for you ray. I have some bad news, though."

"Oh great norman what did you do now."

"I-i- I told emma about you crush on Y/n everyone's gonna know by tomorrow I'm sorry ray." Norman turned his head away nervous of ray reaction.

Ray's face Is literally and Figuratively turn bright red in angry. "NORMAN WHY DO YOU THIS STUFF!"