Jealous yandere ray

Genre: yandere

Word count: 1108

Rays pov

"Dumb norman dumb norman," I mumbled under my breath. norman has it all the smarts, everyone's attention, even my mothers. And HER Y/n the Is beautiful sweet caring Y/n my love. She should be mine all mine! There they are, the perfect couple has everyone says as if. All I want all I need is Y/n. I got up and walked towards the couple.

" yo Y/n norman, how you doing?"

Y/n tried to answer the question I had, but norman slushed her and answered it himself dumb asshole.

" We're doing good. Thanks for asking Ray, but I have a little something to ask you." Norman leaned in so only I could hear what he was gonna ask.

" Fire away norman fire away~."

" Why you always gotta be in me and Y/n business you jealous you don't have her to yourself huh~?"

" Maybe I do so what."What you gonna do about it norman?" I chuckled and smirked at norman, then looked at Y/n and smirked.

" I'm gonna make it impossible for you to get her away from me."

" Oh really, huh?"

" Boys! Why don't you two stop all this norman dear why don't we go outside and you can cool down." Y/n Intervened, she's so cute. I could just kiss her. I would be such a better boyfriend than dumb norman. All I have to do is check norman in the act doing something suspicious, and then she's all mine.

" yeah your right, Y/n baby, let's go." Baby gross, he shouldn't be able to call her that he's so annoying. I could call her better ones. I could also make her moan louder, and then he can. You can barely hear her making any noise when he kisses and sucks on her beautiful neck. I could do so much better. I can imagine it now.  Later, I decided I was gonna follow norman around, and then I saw it. Norman was kissing emma.

" norman, I don't get it. Why are you dating her? If you don't like her, I feel kinda bad."

" I know, but I can't let Ray have her."

They kissed again, and I got out my camera and snapped a picture, and ran off before they could see me. I ran to go show when I found here I pulled her into a bedroom.

" Sit down, Y/n sit!"

" Um, ok."

" I need to show you something." I took the picture off, and sceney covered her mouth in shock.

" That can't be real!" I looked into her beautiful eyes she looked cute too. I could just grab her up!  I placed my hand on her thigh and sighed.

" I won't show you it if it wasn't real, Y/n."

" I don't believe it! it's not real ray you most of show something else maybe there's a reason a reasonable reason it not real!" She ran out of the room. This isn't good. norman is genuinely cheating on her, and she doesn't believe me. I didn't even think she could now possibly think I'm a weirdo for spying on norman she probably thinks I spy on her too, which I do do, but for good reason.

" Wait Y/n don't go!" I followed behind her and grabbed her hand.

" Come on Y/n please I have a plan. I can lock you in a room, and we see if norman saves you!"

" No!"

" To bad baby, I promise I will take care of you~. I placed a washcloth over her mouth, and she was knocked out. I picked her up and took her to the attic.  I tied her up and put a blindfold over her eyes. I know what i need to do. I need to get rid of norman once and for. all I need to do is kill norman.

Three hours later

I stand there Norman's body in front of me covered in blood I was covered in blood to I need to change my clothes I will throw them over the wall with Norman's body no one will ever know and now Y/ns all mine. I throwed Norman's body and my bloody clothes over the wall. I least I bought an extra set of clothes, and one has to see me covered in blood.

I want up to the attic again, and the first thing I could hear was Y/n.

" Ray norman?!"

" Y/n what's wrong."

" I'm trapped to a chair. That's what's wrong, and norman hasn't gotten me out yet!"

" Just so you know, it's been three hours, and norman hasn't tried to find you at all. Actually, I don't know where norman is. That's weird."

" Really?"

" Really."

" Can you please let me out ray?"

" Sure baby, on one condition."

" What?"

" You realize your self-worth and get with me."

" Ray I have always had I thing for you but then norman asked me out I was excited that a bot asked me out I had to say yes and I never really thought you were interested in me or anyone in general."

" Oh Y/n, I'm all your now, and you're all mine. No one will get in our way anymore, baby." And if they do I will kill them just like I killed norman.  I may have to kill emma since she had that thing with norman. Maybe I will kill everyone!  All I want now is to make Y/n happy whatever way I can its up to me to keep her happy.

" so Y/n you want to go read together and have something to eat I can cook you anything you want baby."

" that sounds great to me let's go!" I follow Y/n down the attic stairs. Then emma showed up.

" have any of you seen norman?"

" no I haven't and I don't really care about where he is or what he's doing."

" Y/n he's your boyfriend?!"

" not anymore."

" what?!"

" yeah emma I'm her boyfriend now not norman and I don't know where he and we don't care leave us be." I grab Y/ns hand and lead her to the kitchen and pined her to the wall and kissed her.

" I will treat you so much better baby I promise your all mine now.

" I know you will ray your so sweet and handsome."

" Oh baby thank you your just as sweet. I whispered In her ear and kissed her neck.

" ah ray!" I grinned at her shocked face and kissed her lips.

" I love you Y/n baby."

" I love you too ray."