jealous ray

Gerne : fluff yandere

Word count: 1015

Rays pov

For the past three days, I have been sick, and since I usually don't get sick at all, no one was really allowed to see me. Y/n tried to sneak a few times it was adorable. The moment I was allowed out of my room, I went to go find Y/n.

" Ray!"

" Y/n sweetheart!"

I was so excited to see Y/n, but then norman showed up. I noticed he was holding something it was my homework. Well, not exactly my homework, but every day, we get work sheets to turn in at the end of the week after our everyday test. Norman handed my homework to Y/n, and she looked at my proudly.

" What's that Y/n and Why's norman here with you?"

" I did your work for you, Ray!"

" That's so sweet of you Y/n thank you, but you're not on the same level as me. How did you do it? Did you get just as smart as me in a night?" She blushed lightly and looked at norman.

" norman helped me." When she said that I didn't know weather to be mad at all she so adorable and I'm happy that she helped me bur norman really? I smiled at Y/n and sat down and looked at the answers.

" You thirsty ray, there's hot coco you want some!"

" Sure, sweetie Y/n."

" ok, I will be right back." Y/n ran off to me the hot coco. Norman is still standing there, almost waiting for me to say something. I looked down at the answers, and a few were wrong. I looked up at norman.

" What the hell norman!"

" What did I do?"

" You told her you would help her if she needed it!"

" Are you mad at me or your sweet Y/n? I can't tell."

" You, I'm mad at you, norman!"

" Why I don't get it?"

" You didn't help her!"

" No, I didn't."

" You said you would!"

" you really think I would make all the answers right on your homework are you stupid ray that's cheating you to much of a asshole to not realize a little curve in your grade isn't the end of the world."

" norman."

" What now, ray?"

" she not dumb she could figure this all out she didn't get it wrong. You did." Norman smirked and turned towards me.

" You figured out quickly quicker than I thought you would. Good job, ray your right and messed up your grade a little." I was about to talk back at him, but he beat me to it.

" and you know what ray I did so you would get mad at Y/n then she'd come to me and when you would figure out a changed the answers and go to apologize to her she'd be mine."  Norman was gonna keep talking, but I punched him in the face. I was so mad I don't really remember how many times I did until norman punched me back at least twice and ran off. Right after that, Y/n came back into the room with the hot coco. She will probably think I am a asshole.

" Y/n I can explain -" Before I could explain anymore, she kissed me on the lips. I probably looked like an emo tomato.

" Ray, I heard the last few parts of your twos conversation. Thank you, Ray."

" You're welcome Y/n can I kiss you now?"

" Of course you can ray." I kissed Y/n on the kisses, and it was great we did that for a few minutes until I asked Y/n something.

" so Y/n how many times did i hit norman."

" Only 5 norman hit you once in the beginning and twice at the end he's definitely more beat up than you are, but you still not to put some to cover them up with."

" yeah your right. Can you do it for me."

" Sure, Ray." She got out some bandages to cover up the hits from norman.

" Thank you, Y/n."

" Your welcome ray. I love you."

" I love you too, Y/n."  Now I need to make sure norman never goes near Y/n again ever if that means hurting him.

A few days later

" Hey, norman, come here."

" What is it, Ray?"

" Come in here. I have something I want to show you. I also want to apologize to you. Hitting you was wrong and shouldn't have done it."

" thanks ray now what do you want to show me?"

" This." I pulled out a small knife.

" Ray, what the what are you doing!" He tried to open the door, but I had locked it  already.

" Sit norman we need to talk."

" Fine, what is it."

" Y/n is mine she will always be mine she is all mine. I kissed her. I kissed her norman have you no you haven't ! You don't deserve her she so sweet, so cute, so perfect. You don't deserve her. Have you done anything hard? Have you worked with demons to keep her safe. Y/n loves me, not you!  You want Y/n just because!"

" Ray clam down. I don't want Y/n she yours."

" you won't try to take her from me not at all?"

" no I won't please ray let me out Y/n is yours."

" I don't believe you norman not one bit your a big lier how could you resist trying to make her yours all yours."

" Ray please I promise I won't."

" you won't look at her talk to her?"

" yes ray."

" good you can go but if you try one thing your done."

" yes ray." We both walked out of the room and I went to go find Y/n but I found he quickly because of Norman's staring Problem. You know what let him have his fun Y/n is mine my sweet Y/n is mine.

" Hey Y/n baby"

" Hey Ray." I kiss her lips and she blushes again.

" I love you ray."

"I love you too Y/n.