reader becomes a mother

Genre : ansty fluff

Word count : 597

Y/ns pov

I was shipped out a little bit ago, and I was asked to become a mom. I know it's gonna be hard, but I want to live, so I chose to become a mom. A little after i started training, Isabella became grandma. I also figured out that norman was alive and was in a place called lamba that was used as a testing Facility until he blew the place up. I also figured out that Ray emma and the others escaped. An apparently ray had burned gracefield to the ground. I miss sweet ray, I can only about what it would be like if I escaped to.

" Y/n, please come with me."

" Yes, grandmother Isabella."

" Please sit Y/n." I sat down in a chair and smiled."

" What do you need, grandmother, Isabella?"

" I wanted to ask you something."

" What is it?"

" So they are slowing yet surely rebuilding gracefield house, and I was wondering if you would like to be the new mother." My eyes widen. I have only been training for a few months, and I'm already being asked to become a mother.

" I would love to but aren't, but I've only trained for a few months."

" y/n I can't see anyone else in the mother position at the new gracefield house besides you, and you are more than Qualified."

" i will take your offer and become the new mother at gracefield house."

" Perfect."

A few months later

Today's the day I'm going to become the mother of gracefield House. I'm actually rather excited about this. I was called into the grandmother isabellas office to talk a little before when it all happened. The door broke down, and I saw a familiar jet black haired boy ray. I looked at him and smiled his eyes widened, and he dropped his gun to the ground.

" Y/n is that you?"

" Y-yes ray, it's me. I missed you so much."

" I missed you so much to Y/n." Ray got closer to me, and I started to cry he was also crying.

" Y/n?"

" Yes, Ray?"

" Would you still be interested in marrying me, or did you find someone new."

" No one is better than you ray, of course. I'm still interested in marrying you too."

" That's good because now that I've found you, I plan on doing just that." Ray pulled me into a kiss. Ray then led me out to the main area where I saw norman  emma, Don, gilda, and everyone else. But half the people I couldn't Recognize that was because they were from a place called goldy fish pond after ray norman and emma explained everything to me about goldly fish pond and the royal demon family we could finally go to the human realm.

A few months later, again

" yo Y/n!"

" yes ray what is it?"

" I found something."

" What is it?"

" So you know my old camera?"

" Yeah, what about it."

" I found it!"

" You did!"

" Yeah, along with a photo album."

" You had a photo album?"

" Yeah, where else was supposed to put them." Ray took out the old photo album  it made me smile, thinking for a few years ago. Yeah, we were under a lot of stress and all, but It still made you happy looking back at the memories.

" Ray?"

" Yeah."

" Thank you."

" For what?"

" takes these pictures."

" You're welcome, Y/n." Ray kissed me on the cheek and kissed my hand.

" I love you Y/n"

" I love you too, Ray."