finding out rays the Traitor

Genre : fluff

Warnings: Slight yandere

Word count: 645

Y/ns pov

I was sitting in the library looking for more books with the owl symbol from William Minerva . Honestly, I don't understand the morse code nearly as good as the others, but I was gonna try. Then norman walked into the room.

"Y/n!"

Norman pulled you behind a bookshelf, and you gasped.

" What norman?!"

" Did you know?"

" What? Did I know what?"

" Don't act dumb did you know Ray was the traitor?!"

" What?!"

" Don't act shocked. You knew, didn't you he's been one this whole time, and I didn't know why you didn't say so because he's you, dear boyfriend~""

" I didn't know norman, I swear."

"Oh really, huh?"

Ray walked over to the both of you and pulled norman off you.

" Get off her norman. I told you she doesn't know, so stop."

" Fine but Y/n just for you know every thinks you knew not just me."

You looked down at the ground when norman left the room.

" Ray, you're the traitor. Why?!"

" Yeah, I am. I have been for years, but I will explain why ok sit down. You see, i have been the traitor for 5 to 6 years, and i knew about the demons since i was a baby. I made a deal with Isabella because i want to keep you safe, and i lyingi dont want to bring everyone that's to many people.  And also im Isabellas, son, but normanor anyone else does not know, so if they figures out, i know who told them, and you will be in big trouble. Also, in exchange for info, i get rewards. That's how im making the thing to break the tracker
"

After Ray explained to you everything, you started to understand why he did it and understand why norman doesn't.

" see thats why I didn't tell you, and now everyone thinks you knew I am the traitor."

"Yeah, that's gonna be a problem."

" it is. Let's go clear this up, ok?"

" But also Isabellas, your mom?"

" Yeah, she is, and I don't think she cares much for me, so me being her son doesn't give me a Advantage the only thing that does is that I'm the traitor, understand.

" I understand. Let's go."

" norman don emma gilda we need to talk."

" Oh look who it is the traitor and his girl~."

" Don't be rude norman we need to handle this like adults."

" Fine then explain to everyone everything you have done explain ray."

Ray explained everything to everyone, and although they started to understand, norman directed the attention to you after.

" so Y/n are you a traitor too just like your boyfriend, huh?"

" what no I'm not!"

" she's not norman she's not like me, and if you don't stop norman, I will."

" You'll what ray? Hurt me?"

Ray punches norman in the face.

"Ray!!"

" Leave all of you!"

You all went to leave the room and leave norman and Ray to fighting. Until Ray looked at you.

" Y/n not you, you stay."

" I'm not sure, Ray."

" You stay Y/n."

Ray pulled out a knife and stabbed norman.

" That's what you get norman."

" Ray, what did you do!"

You ran to the door, but it was locked.

" Don't run Y/n! it's locked anyway. You're safe with me.

"Ray, you won't hurt me right."

" no no dear Y/n~ I have an idea. we will say that when you were leaving, norman tried to kill you, and i had to kill him. Don't worry, I brought an extra knife."

" ok, I like that."

" Good, but I have to cut you up a little to make it believe, ok?"

" ok."

Ray cut your arms and legs and kissed your forehead, and picked you up.

" Let's go tell Isabella Y/n I love you."

" I love you too, Ray."