ray x half demon reader

Genre: fluff

Word count: 655

Rays pov

" Ray, come in my office." I heard norman called me to his office. I walked in, and he looked slightly concerned. My girlfriend Y/n was sitting in a chair with her hands in her lap.

" What's going on in here? what's wrong, Y/n?"

" Y/n has told me something really interesting. I makes me wonder if you know." Norman looked at Y/n.

I looked at norman when Y/n. I put my hand in Y/ns and looked into her eyes. She had started crying when I did so, which made me even more concerned.

" What is it Y/n what's wrong, baby?"

" Ray, please dont hate me, don't be mad!"

" I could never hate you. What is it?!"

" we ran some blood tests on Y/n she's part demon." I looked at Y/n. I can't let people figure this out. This isn't good, not one bit!

" Is this true, Y/n?!"

" Yes, Ray." She started to cry more. I looked back at norman and stood up.

" norman, I'm part demon too." Both norman and Y/n looked at me shocked. I figured out I was part of the demon after we got to the human world. It turns out I have a demon like mark on my leg, too. I was worried that it would mean that Y/ns children would end up being half demons, too. I guess that Ineffitable now.

" You're lying!"

" no norman I'm not. I was worried to tell everyone, but most of all, I'm worried to tell you." I looked at Y/n and grabbed her hand.

" I was worried that you wouldn't want kids because them being half demon. I knew I had to tell you before we started having kids so you can have an option. But now I guess we are definitely having half demons, babys." I chuckled, and Y/n Squeezed my hand.

" Yeah, I guess we are, aren't we."

We both looked at norman, who still looked shocked.

" How long have you known you were a demon?"

" Since we got to the human realm."

" Good. I thought it was another thing you knew all your life."

" Nope, thankfully for you, no."

" So what do we do? Do we tell anyone else." Y/N looked at norman, and he Shaked his head.

" No, way tell no one at all." I looked at my mark then at norman again and nodded.

" he's right, baby. we shouldn't tell anyone. Also, look at this." I pointed at my leg at the mark. " Do you have one too?"

" I have one look!" She almost took her shirt off, and my face was a blushing red mess. and pointed to her shoulder. There was a smaller mark than mine.

" So you two both have these marks?"

" Yeah, we do."

" Is there anything else you have ray?"

"My eyes can go red sometimes."

" Can your's Y/n?"

" No, i can't do anything special." She looked a little sad.

" Hey, you get me heads or heels for you, babe." She started to blush and push her head into my chest.

" Ray!"

" Hey, I'm saying something nice it's not like I'm being mean!"

" I think it's time you to get out of here."

" Someone eager to get us out of here, huh?"

" I don't need you to make out in my office, alright?"

" yeah sure lets go. Y/n

I grabbed her hand , led her to our room , lay down next to her and rubbed her face, and kissed her lips as she yawned.

" You tried?"

" Yeah, I am."

" Then let's go to bed, baby." I kissed her head.

" I love Ray, and thank you for me being ok with me being a half demons ray."

" I love you too Y/n and we're both half demons we are in this together."

" I love you, Ray."

" I love you too, Y/n."