prison

Genre: fluff angst

Word count : 522

Rays pov

"Ray Ray!" I look down a y/n as she stares up at me she looks scared.

"Shh, what is it, Y/n!"

" The rarti clans here!"

" What how." I look over to where she is pointing and see Peter rarti and a few guards. I looked around, trying to find where emma and the others went.

" Where are the others?" I pulled Y/n to the ground with me.

" You told them to run, remember." Oh yeah, I did wait. Why is Y/n here?!

" Why are you still here?!"

" I wanted to stay with you."

" Are you a Idiot!"

" Yes, I am!" I shocked my head and looked down at Y/n.

" Just be quiet."

" ok, Ray." Y/n sat on the ground when Peter ratri showed up behind the tree.

" Run Y/n!"

I watched as Y/n ran away. I was able to kill two of the guards before I was shot with a tranquilizer in the leg.

Now, here I am sitting on the floor of a jail cell in Peter rarti Mansion of Sorts. I know what they are gonna do to me. They're gonna feed me to the royal demon family. I just wish I had got to say I love you to everyone again, especially Y/n. The cell Rome had a pile of books to read and a computer. I've never seen an actual working computer before, so maybe I can use it to send a message.

" Mr. Ray?"

I looked over and saw a guard at my door.

" Yes, what is it?"

" I have something for you."

The guard handed me a can of Asparagus. At least they know my favorite food.

" Thank you."

" You're welcome, but that's not all of it."

The guards then handed me a notebook.

" Thank you." The guard walked off, and I opened the notebook, and a piece of paper fell out. I opened the piece of paper to find a note written by Y/n.

- to ray

" Hi Ray! I wanted to tell you we are working on getting you out. That guard you got the canned Asparagus and notebook that contains this note is on our side. Also, I was the one who got you the canned asparagus!"

- love you, Y/n

I smiled oh how I love Y/n." That was when I heard someone.

" Ray!"

" Y/n?"

" Ray!"

" Oh gosh Y/n how on Erath are you here?"

" I got here I little bit ago, I'm getting you out."

Y/n got me out of the cell. I saw everyone there, and after a while, we were able to get back to the bunker.

A few days later.

" Y/n?"

" Yes, ray?"

" I just want you to now I love you and thank you for getting me out of there all I could I think of was you how I missed you how I want to kiss you. And how I wanted to say I love you." Both me and Y/n blushed lightly.

" I love you too, Ray."

" I love you too, Y/n."