ow! ray

Gerne: fluff

Word count: 570

Y/ns pov

Ray sat in a chair as a used medicine on rays face earlier tonight, Don and gilda figured out that emma norman and Ray had lied about conny and the others and  that they were dead. Don got really mad and slapped Ray and norman. I had not noticed how bad he slapped Ray, and after they all apologized to each other, Ray asked me if I could help him clean up his face.

" So, how bad is it?"

" You said it stings, right?"

" Yeah."

" Well, it looks fine, but we should probably put a little medicine on it and a bandage."

" A bandage, why?"

" to keep you from wiping the medicine off and that you look cool."

" Cool?"

" Yeah, ray the little kids will think you want through a war."

" I basically did go through a war."

" Yeah, I guess so. I hate to say did ray. You had a very dramatic fall. It looked hilarious."

" That was not hilarious! Ray looked annoyed, but he had a slight blush on his face.

" Y/n?"

" Yes, ray?"

" Do you think I deserved to get slapped?" Ray looked down at the ground as I walked towards him and gave him a hug.

" Ray... I understand why Don did that to you, and you kind of deserved it, but it wasn't right."

" yeah your right. bit I told norman that we should tell them they are dead its not all my fault!"

" I know. I know. I think he's more mad at you for being the traitor."

" Yeah. But I did it for you!"

" For me?!"

" Yeah! well, all of you but mainly you. I love you, Y/n."

" I love you too, Ray." I kissed him on the forehead, and he blushed."

" Why not on the lips~"" Ray teased and grabbed my chin and went into kiss me on the lips, but I stopped him and put a finger on his lip.

" You get a kiss on the lips after I heal that face of yours."

" Fine by me." I got up and got a bandage and some medicine and put the medicine on a small pad and put it on rays wound and ray jerked back in pain.

" Ow!" I grabbed rays face before he could jerk away again and put the rest of the medicine on it."

" There all done."

" That hurt!"

" Ray.."

" What, oh yeah, where's my kiss?" I leaned in and kissed Ray on the lips, and he kissed me back.

" Thank you, Y/n."

" Your welcome ray."

" now ray how are you gonna tell Mother how this happened."

" I'm gonna tell her me and norman got in a fight over the escape."

" Good plan, who won the fight, though?"

" I did, of course."

" Oh ray, what if norman says he won."

" I'll say he's lying. If norman and I got in a fight, I would win, and everyone knows it."

" yeah your right you would win wouldn't you."

" norman couldn't stand a chance but I don't think I would ever actually fight norman unless he did something bad."

" that's good now ray why don't we go cuddle and in the morning you can tell mother about your fight."

" ok let's go." I layed down in rays bed and ray wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

" I love you ray."

" I love you too Y/n."