ratri clan reader

Genre: fluff

Word count: 1022

F/c = fav color

Rays pov

I ran through the halls of the rari mansion gun in hand. I was looking for Peter ratri. I have to find him so we can finally end this so we can escape to the human world. I barge into a medium-sized room with F/c painted walls, a queen sized bed covered in blackets and pillows, a vanity, a huge closet.

" Who are you?" I hear a voice and turn towards it. It's a voice of a girl slightly smaller than me. I have a good idea who this girl may be.

" I'm Ray."

" Your ray, my father was talking about you!"

" Your father, who's your father?"

" Peter ratri." Just who I thought she's the princess norman told guess about her.

Flashback

" Did you know peter rarti has a daughter."

" Really!?"

" Yeah, she's our age, too. Her name is Y/n. From what I've heard, she's clueless about the demons. "

" Well, when we storm the place, what do we do with her."

" Don't hurt her. Explain what we are doing.

End of flashback

" So, what are you doing here?" Y/n sat down on her bed and started to brush her hair. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.

" I'm uh, I'm here to have a talk with your dad."

" Really! About what!"

" about what he does for work."

"Oh, I can't help you with that. I have no idea about his work he tells me it's a secret." So she really has no clue, poor girl she has no idea. I have to tell norman I found her. I pull out my walkie-talkie out to tell norman. Yeah, it was old-fashioned, but It did the job.

" Hey, norman."

" There you are, Ray. I've been hoping you would call. Have you found Peter ratri or His daughter?"

" I found his daughter, and you're right she has no idea what's going on."

" Just what I thought, can you bring her to the main courtyard we'll meet you there."

" All right." I turned off the walkie-talkie and turned back to Y/n she was still sitting on the bed. And I decided to look around her room some more she had her own bathroom with everything she would need.

" How often do you leave this room?"

" not alot but I have everything I need."

" What about food?"

" I just press that button, and one of the waiter gives me what I need." She pointed to a button on the wall.

" Don't you get lonely in here."

" I have my stuffed animals." She pointed to a pile of stuffed animals her room was pretty neat, and everything was organized. Peter clearly is using her somehow.

" Hey, I have some friends that would love to meet you."

" Really, can you bring me there!"

" yeah sure lets go." I opened the door and grabbed my gun again and slowly led her to the courtyard."

" So ray?"

" Yeah?"

" Are we gonna have kids together?" I stopped walking and looked at her. Why would she ask that I mean she's  beautiful and seems nothing like her father, and I wouldn't mean having kids with her. But why would she ask something like that?"

" Why do you ask that?"

" Because my dad told me that I should marry someone smart like you and have your babies. That's why he was talking about you!"  So her father is using her to continue the bloodline, and he probably brought me up because he wanted her to have kids with someone from the farms. I doubt he wants me with her, though. He hates me, and he wants to feed me to the demons i know that is sure. he was probably thinking someone more like norman.

" No, I'm not her to get you pregnant. I'm here. Go get you out of her. Your father is a horrible person, and I  will explain it all when we're out of here."

" horrible person? Does that mean I'm a horrible person to?"

" no your not a horrible person. I can tell you're not like him. My mother isn't the best person either, and I don't think I'm too bad. Do you think I'm bad?"

" No, I don't. I like you ray, you're nice, and you know how to explain things. I like that." We got to the court yard and norman, and everyone else was there.  Norman came over so he could talk to Y/n.

" Hi, you most be Y/n it's nice to meet you. I'm norman."

" Hi, norman."

" norman, let's tell her about everything it's better to do it now when later."

" You're right." Norman and Me told Y/n about everything the farms, the demons, lambda the human world. I also told norman about how Peter ratri is using her to continue the bloodline line. And we argued that it made sense.

" So what are you gonna do to him?"

" we don't know yet, but we do know you're coming with us."

" Thank you, Ray."

The door busted open, and Peter and his guards showed up.

" Y/n, what are you doing with these people? Come here." Y/n grabbed onto my arm and was clearly trying to hide."

" She doesn't want to go with you she wants to go to the human with us. don't you?"

" Yeah, I do."

" You're just like your stupid uncle, a traitor. I hate traitors." Y/n looked down, and i grabbed her shoulder. And whispered.

" he hates me to sweetheart you don't need to feel bad." Y/n looked back up at me and smiled.

" Thank you, Ray." She grabbed my hand, and Peter started talking again about how we all needed to stop this rebellion and listen to him. Then he fell to the ground dead.

" Wow."

" You ok, Y/n?"

" y-yeah I am."

" Y/n, I think I love you."

" I love you too, Ray." I leaned down and kissed her in was Incredible.

" Wow, that was fast." Normsn commented.  I looked over at norman and laughed.

" Let's go to the human realm."