safe

Genre : fluff  slight yandere

Word count : 670

Rays pov

The past few months Y/ns been dating don. But then Don and Y/n got into a bit of a fight, which made them break up. For a few years, I've had feelings for Y/n she's just so prefect. When we were at the house, I wasn't able to focus much on romance because of my tratior work and planning the escape this whole time. but ever sense we escaped the house, I finally can I can focus on my felling for sweet Y/n.

" Yo Y/n!" I waved at Y/n and smiled she looked at me and smiled too.

" Oh hey, Ray."

" Hey, what are you doing out here? everyone's inside the cave."

" I know, but I saw something."

" What?"

" Well, while I was collecting berries for dinner, I saw baby bunnies! They were so cute but when they saw me they ran. I hope they are OK now." I laughed slightly, and Y/n looked at me confused.

" You're so sweet Y/n it's adorable. Oh yeah, do you still have those berries? I'm gonna make dinner soon."

" I gave them to the baby bunnies..." Y/n looked at me and blushed. She's so adorable and caring. I placed my hand on her hand and grabbed Y/ns basket. Y/n had made the basket by herself a little while ago. She made it out of grass and twine.

" Why don't we go collect some berries and plants together it's almost winter, and we need to get stocked up."

" ok, let's go."

Me and Y/n went to go and get some berries and plants. It was going great. Me and Y/n were holding hands to. we had gotten a good amount of berries when it started to get cold.

" Ray, it's so cold."

" I know it is, but we're almost done."

I felt something cold touch my hand it was snowing! It was snowing fast too and we don't have the proper clothes at all. I looked over at Y/n, and she looked cold. I picked Y/n up, and she blushed. I started to run to somewhere warm. I don't know if we will be able to get back to the cave so we have to get somewhere else. I ran to a tree thar had a hole under it, and I put Y/n inside, and I climbed in after.

" we should be fine here."

" You're right it's kinda nice in here it's not too small either, but I'm still a little cold."

I started to put dirt in front of the entrance. It was actually pretty nice it was tall enough, so i could stand, and it was warm. Y/n still looked cold, though, so I took my blue scarf off and wrapped it around her. She looked up at me and blushed. I have to do it. If I don't do it now, I may not have another chance.

" Y/n, can I kiss you?"

" Ye-Yes Ray." I leaned in and kissed Y/n on the lips it was incredible. Y/n warped her arms around my neck, and we fell on the floor of the dirt cave. I laughed and ran my hand through her hair. And kissed her again.

" Thank you, Ray."

" You're welcome, Y/n."

" I love you, Ray."

" I love you too, Y/n."

After a few days, we made our way back to the cave, and apparently, everyone that thought we had died. I made sure to tell everyone about how I and Y/n are together now. Everyone was happy for us besides Don, of course. It was a few weeks later, and we were going hunting for berries once again, but this time, we had the right clothes.

" Look, ray!" Y/N pointed at baby bunnies.

" Those are the same baby bunnies!"

" they are pretty cute."

" Yeah, they are."

" I love you Y/n."

" I love you too ray."