sweet girl

Genre : yandere

Word count : 844

Y/ns pov

I slowly opened my eyes and saw. All i remember is doing some of my chores when the lights turned off. i thought i was just a prank, and then i was hit over the head. I was tied up to a chair in the attic . Then, a hand grabbed your head and turned your head towards the. You saw Ray sitting in a chair book in hand, smirking and licking his lips.

Hello Y/n.

" Ray!? What is this!?

" Oh Y/n mhm, you remember a few weeks ago when you figured out it was me who was the traitor?

" I do."

" You let me being a traitor break us up." Ray frowned and sighed.

" Ray, I'm sorry I was panicked it wasn't right. I wanted to tell you I'm sorry immediately after i - "

" I know. Believe me, I know, but you have no idea how much it hurt! I did this all for you, and you didn't listen, so that's why we're here now. You're gonna sit a listen to me. " Ray got closer to my face and gripped the chair and tipped it over, causing the chair I was in to fall back onto the floor.

" Ow Ray, you don't understand. I'm sorry, please!"

Ray grabbed the chair and rubbed my head. I missed his touch , and his eyes were everything it hurt, leaving him. Norman told me I did the right thing, but when we were not our meets about the escape, I couldn't go. I couldn't face Ray.

" My sweet Y/n, do you know what you've gonna yourself into with me?~

" Yes." Ray smirked and picked his book up again. He started to read again for a while when he stopped and looked at me again.

" You want to know what this book is about?"

" What is it about locking someone up in the attic?"

" No, I came up with all this by myself. Of course, with a little help, we won't be able to be up here all day if it wasn't for Mother Distracted the others."

" How long have you had this planned?"

" A few weeks ago, i told Mother first, and she gave me all the things we would need up here. I set up the place, though it took a while. I had to make sure everything was in here since who knows when we will leave."

"Ray?"

" Yes, sweetheart?"

" Are we back together?"

" If you want to be baby."

" I do. I'm sorry for breaking up with you, Ray. I missed you."

" I missed you too, and I'm happy that we are back together, but you have to understand we can't leave this room." I sighed. I thought if I told Ray my true feelings and we got back together, we could leave the attic.

" Can you let me out of this chair, though?"

" Oh yeah, sure, it's not like you will run your not stupid and I know you actually love me back and if you really wanted to you couldn't I'm faster then you can could knock you out if i had to and there's a big lock on the outside."

" The outside! Ray, we will never get out now!"

" Yes, we will. I need to just tell Mother to let us out." Ray finally untied me from the chair and kisses my hands."

" Thank you ray my legs hurt and are pretty sore now, though." Ray started to laugh.

" Your legs will hurt for a totally different reason one day.~"

" Ray!"

" Oh sweetheart, let me carry you." Ray picked me up and placed me onto the bed."

"Thank you, Ray."

" You're welcome sweetheart now you want to know what my book is about?"

" Yeah."

Ray smiked. " It's pretty inappropriate, but it about things that couples do when they hit third base."

" Ray! How did you get a book like that, and why are you reading that!"

" I had mother get it for me, sweet heart i also had mother get you somethingto keep you busy." Ray took out a box full of new clothes.

" their beautiful ray!"

" I know, but you will make them more beautiful just being on your body." I blushed at rays comment and decided to put on a blue dress with white heels. I had never wore heels, but I was able to pull them off.

" You look beautiful, Y/n." Ray smiled and licked his lips. I got closer to Ray and kissed him. I missed rays kisses, and I missed him in general.

" I love you ray."

"I love you too Y/n." I layed down in the bed and ray layed down as well.

" sweetheart?"

" yes ray?"

" I'm gonna need to go out of the room while you sleep for a little I just need to talk to mom about getting more books for me to read."

" Oh OK." I yawned and kissed Ray again and layed my head on the pillow."

" I love you ray."

"I love you to Y/n."

Part two coming soon