the dark

Genre : fluff

Word count : 426

Rays pov

I was sleeping when I heard the door open, and someone climbed onto my bed. I turned over, expecting to see one of the little ones, but I didn't. It was Y/n she looked scared, tired, and cold. Around I week or so ago, I talked to Y/n about the demons she didnt want to show it, but she was clearly terrified. Y/n is a few months younger than me she's a smart girl, kind beautiful, but she gets scared easily.

Y/n what are you doing?"

" Ray I-im scared."

" Of what?"

" The dark."

I looked at Y/n and chucked, and she frowned at me.

" Y/n, why are you scared of the dark?" I laughed.

" What I'd the demons are in the dark."

I looked at Y/n again. I knew there's no demons in the house, but honestly, I don't blame her for being scared.

" Y/n, come here."

I opened my arm, and scney crawled into them, and I lay down.

" All right, Y/n, you're gonna sleep."

" All right."

I felt Y/n turn over and place her face in my chest. It made me blush slightly.

" Ra-y?"

" Yes, Y/n?"

" I love you, Ray."

My eyes widened, and I smiled and pulled her closer, lifting Y/ns head to look at me.

" I love you too, Y/n."

I leaned in and kissed her, and she kissed back. Then, I cuddled closer into my chest and fell asleep.

" Oh my gosh!!!"

I opened my eyes and saw emma and norman emma had my camera in Had and took a picture. Since I had just woken up, I had to process why she took a picture. I looked down and me and Y/n was still cuddling. My face blushed bright red. I probably looked like a tomato.

" Give me that!"

" No way I'm showing everyone!"

Emma started to run to the others when she stopped and saw that Y/n was waking up but was still claiming in my arm.

" What's going on?"

" You too are so cute!!!"

" Stop it, emma."

Emma again ran off to show the others, and norman followed. I looked over at Y/n.

" Y/n?"

" Yes, ray?

" Did you mean what you said?"

" About what?"

" Do you love me, Y/n?"

" Yes, I do ray. I really do love you, Ray."

" Good."

I leaned in and kissed Y/n, and she kissed back.

" I love you, Ray."

" I love you too, Y/n."