asshole

Genre: fluff

Word count :641

Rays pov

I leaned on the wall we had just finished our meeting on the escape don went to do whatever and gilda and emma went to take care of the babys so was Y/n before norman and Y/n started talking. Y/n wouldn't stop giggling at anything norman would say she even kissed him on the cheek.

" Your hilarious norman."

" Thank you, Y/n."

"Yo you too."

" Oh hey ray."

" Hi Ray!" Y/n smiled at me.

" You know Y/n you should really help gilda and emma."

" Oh right, bye ray bye norman."

" Bye, Y/n."

" Bye, Y/n." I leaned up against the wall again, and norman looked at me.

" norman, let's talk."

" Oh then."

" norman, you need to back off."

" Oh really, huh?"

" Yeah, back off her please you know how much I like her, so please back off."

" Fine, fine ray, I will. I promise she just so -"

" Pretty."

" Yeah."

" I know norman believe me, I know i love her personality, but she's also kind, caring, loving."

" You do like her, don't you ray? I guess I will stay out of you your way, ok?"

" Thank you, norman, really."

" Your welcome ray. " norman left the room, and now all I need to think about is how im gonna win Y/n over. I have an idea, but I'm gonna need some help.

" Mother!"

" Oh hey ray, what is it?"

" Do you think you can teach me how to sew something ?"

" Like, what?"

" a stuffed animal."

" Oh, that sounds fun yes ray I can teach you who this is for."

" Y/n."

" Y/ns a lucky girl to have a boy like you ray."

" Thank you, Mother."

I spent most of my week working on sewing it was hard at first, and it took a while to get something that didn't look ugly or dead inside, but I finally made one. It was an adorable penguin it was a little cubby, but it was adorable.

" mother look I did it!"

" wow ray that's better than I thought it would look. It's adorable. Are you going to give it to Y/n now?"

" Yeah, buy I have one more thing I'm gonna give her." I left the penguin in Mother's office to make sure no one saw it. i went into my room, and I picked up a vase and secretly went outside to pick some flowers. I picked as many as I could until my hands got tired and ran back in. Now, all I need to do is make a
I went down to the gate and waited until
I saw Y/n in the distance and prepared myself for what I was gonna say.

" Hey, Y/n!"

" Hey Ray, what all this."

" Um, I- I want to give you these." I handed her the flowers and the stuffed penguin, and her face lit up.

" Ray! Did you make this it looks new, and these flowers are beautiful. Thank you!"

" Yeah, I made it myself it took a whole to just for you, sweetheart." I look at Y/n she was blushing, and so was I.

" Ray, thank you."

" You're welcome Y/n I need to ask you something."

" What ray."

" Will you be may girlfriend?"

" yes yes yes Ray!"

" Wait, really!?"

" Yes!"

" Good. I was worried you would say no."

" i love you, Ray."

" I love you to Y/n, sweetheart."

Y/n came closer to me and kissed me, and I kissed back. I nuzzle into her and kiss her forehead.

" You wanta sleep in my room."

" Yes, I do." I grabbed her hand, and I led her to my room quickly and closed the door she put the flowers on the bedside table and held the penguin.

" I love you, Y/n."

" I love you too, Ray."