sweet girl part two

Genre : yandere

Word count :

Rays pov

When Y/n finally fell asleep, I gently unlocked the door and was let out of the attic. I did leave a key in the room in case my mother didn't let me out. I walked down the steps and saw norman. Perfect. Norman quickly walked towards me.

" Ray! Where have you been all day, and where I'd Y/n?"

" Why do you think I would know where Y/n is she not my toy anymore."

" Your toy? What the hell does that mean?"

" Didn't you say I treat her like my toy?"

" Yeah, I did because you did, but you didn't see her as your toy actually thought, right?"

" Mabye, I did. Maybe I didn't, but no, norman, I have no idea where Y/n has been alright."

" Fine, I believe you, but we need to talk alright. Why we're you in the attic all day."

" mom had me get rid of the bats in there."

" You didn't kill the bats, did you!"

" No! I let them out. You think I kill bats for fun now."

" no sorry ray but you know I'm a little worried where Y/n come have run off too or who she ran off to." Norman Smirked.  " Maybe don, nat anyone does that make you sad ray? Does it make you sad that she could have moved on by now, maybe even she moved on to me."

What an asshole. He clearly likes Y/n. I mean, who doesn't still but really like? Did he really have to say all those things. And to my face.

" You know norman. I don't think she's over me, yet she can't even look at me and not blush. And you know. " I got closer to norman and whispered in his ear. " I know you're the reason me and her broke up.

Norman smirked and started to walk away, but he turned back. " Listen, Ray, I'm gonna give up on keeping Y/n to myself, alright? I will find her, and she will be mine." My fist balled up in anger as norman walked away, and I heard the bell ring it was time for dinner. I'll eat my dinner, and then I will make sure to get Y/ns tomorrow. I'll let her out of the attic. I ate my dinner and looked around for norman. I couldn't find him.

" Hey emma, do you know where norman is?"

" Yeah, he said he had to get something in the attic." Oh no, I waved emma goodbye and ran out of the dining and ran to the attic and saw the attic door open. Norman was holding Y/n in his arm she was knocked out.

" norman, what are you doing!?"

"I knew it she was in here this whole time."

" norman put her down."

" No ray, I told you I would find he and make her mine. I've liked Y/n you got to her first though and when she found out you're the traitor she came to me and asked what should I do and I told her what she should do and she did it."

" I'm gonna kill you, norman."

" Not before I kill you ray." Norman put sceney back on the bed, and I punched him in the face, then he punched me in the face. After that, I kicked him in the balls and grabbed a knife.

" Bye-bye, norman."

" Wait ray no please!"

" No bad norman."

" Wait, Ray, don't kill him." Y/n sat up on the bed and grabbed my arm.

" Y/n?"

" You boys, stop fighting, or else none of you can have me."

" Fine."

" Fine."

" norman."

" Yes?"

"I want you to understand I love Ray."

" I understand it's just i-"

" Ray, can I ask you something?"

" Yes, Y/n?"

" Can I give norman a quick kiss on the cheek."

" Sure." Although I felt jealous, I had to let this happen if norman can finally leave Y/N alone, and I can have her to myself. Y/N  got closer to norman and cuped his face and kissed his cheeks. I balled my fist in anger when norman kissed her back when norman kissed her on the lips.

" now that's to fair norman." I pulled norman off Y/n and he smiled and laughed.

" thank you Y/n I'll be off." Norman waved and walked off.

" Ray."

" yes."

" Your so cute ray." I looked down and put my hands in my pockets and blushed.

" thank you Y/n and thank you for choosing me."

" of course ray I love you."

" I love you to Y/n."