neko reader ray

Genre: fluff

Word count: 414

Rays pov

" Y/n, I'm home!"

Where is she? Usually, she greets me and says all about how's she's missed me and that she wants to cuddle or something related to that. I start to walk around the house. I wonder if she went shopping with emma or something. Then I heard a soft meow.

" Y/n?!" Are you ok? Where are you?!" I hope she's not hurt she a pretty Clumsy girl sometimes. I open the bedroom door slowly.

" Y/n? Are you in here, baby?" I look at the bed, and she Y/n with Whiskers and a cat tail and ears.

" You turned again, huh, didn't you? Are you ok?"

" Yeah, I'm fine." This has happened before. Once three months ago, I came home, and Y/n had cat whiners ears and tail. I immediately told her to norman and asked him to run some tests, and it turns out she can turn into a neko a half cat half human. The first time it happened, it was a little weird this time. I'd say I'm used to it.

" Well, that's good. I got some mcdonald's. Do you want it?"

" yes yes yes ray." I get up and bring the mcdonald's to her and smile.

" so Y/n do you think you will produce kittens?"

" Kittens?"

" Yeah, kittens."

" Maybe they will be. I would ask norman."

" I will text him." I open my phone a text, Norman.

Ray: yo norman

Norman: Yes, Ray?

Ray: I was wondering if y/n could possibly have kittens.

Norman: Possibly, but there's something you'd have to do.

Ray: What?

Norman: You would probably have to try and have sex with her while she's a neko.

Ray: oh um that's a little weird.

Norman: Yeah, that's probably how you and Y/n will have kittens, so the risk is all yours to take unless you'd probably like it, won't you ;)

Ray: I've told you to stop doing the stupidity Winky face, please, and no, I'm won't have sex with Y/n when she's a neko

Norman: ok then, we'll see...;)

I put away my phone, and I looked at Y/n

" What did he say?"

" Nothing, really."

" Aw."

" Well, there is a way."

" What?"

" For me to have sex with you when you're in your neko form."

" Oh, um, that's a little weird."

" yeah well why don't we cuddle instead?"

" That sounds great, Ray."

" I love you, Y/n."

" I love too ray."