the seven walls ray

Genre : fluff manga spoilers ,slight nsfw

Word count:  884

Y/ns pov

It's been tfour days since Ray and emma left for the seven walls, and it's been a disaster. Norman has sent gilda and Don Off to find Sonju and mujika with a few other people from the norman group that I have not had the chance to meet yet. Not to mention, norman had run off in the night, and we tried to figure out where he could be up it was helpless. And I can't do anything about It since Ray told me to stay here no matter what happens.

Flashback 4 days ago

Ray stood in front of me, holding a gun in hand with a backpack on his back.

" How long are you gonna be gone?"

Ray sat down next to me, placing his gun on the floor.

" Norman's giving us a week before he goes and kills the demons, so hopefully 5 days."

" Ray, what I'd you get stuck there."

Ray grabbed my hands and looked at me

" I won't Y/n, and in case I do, let's do something."

" What ray?"

" we both are 18 now Y/n I want to be able to do it with you before I die so of I die during this or I get stuck there I least got to make love to you." After doing it, Ray lay down with me.

" I have to go now."

" Ray..."

" I know, I know ok bow I want you to do something for me, ok?"

" What is it, Ray?"

" I want you to stay here no matter what happens. If anything bad happens, I w save you, ok?"

" ok, Ray, I love you."

Emma came into the room saying it's time to go ray, kissed me, and looked into my eyes. " I love you too. See you soon
Y/n."

" See you ray."

End of flashback

"Y/n!"

" Nat, what is it?"

" Ray's back!"

Ray showed up behind him and hugged me. Muttering something, I couldn't exactly hear something. I love you.

" Ray, you ok!"

" Yeah, I am. I have something to ask you ."

" I have something to ask you too. Where's emma?"

" I don't know, but she'll be fine, but what happened while I was gone."

" Umm, uh."

" Oh God, /what happened."

I explained to him about Don and gilda being sent off to find Sonju and mujika and about how norman with his crew of Sorts had run off in the night, and no one was able to find him.

" Are you kidding me? Norman's gone. We went through all that fie nothing! and who knows where Don and gilda are!"

" I know, but you did make a new promise, right?"

" i don't know. I was sent back here before I could, and who knows where emma is now!"

" Ray, just calm down. I bet emma is fine right now. Maybe she is making the promise, and we can still go after norman!" I grabbed onto Ray's. Is shoulders trying to calm him down.

" You're right about at least she probably fine, but I'm not sure about norman. We have no way to get there at all."

" Well, you won't go until emma gets back, it's OK. Sonju and mujika will fix all this."

" yeah yeah your right." Ray puts Hid hands over his hand and falls onto the bad and sighs.

" What's wrong, Ray?" I Rub his shoulders. And he looks at me.

" Y/n at the seven walls I saw Isabella I saw all the dead children I saw it all again."

" Oh ray, it's OK. It's not your fault, and Isabella can't hurt us here, ok?"

" I know, but to make it worse, I saw I Version of you as a mother at the farms. I had to become a mom because I couldn't bring you with us." Ray looked sad as he said it.

" Oh ray..."

" Y/n, I love you. Please never leave me!"

" I won't ever leave you. I love you too."

" Good." He rests his head on my forehead and kisses me.

" Emma's back!" Ray got up and took my hand and ran to emma.

" emma! Where have you been?"

" Are you ok? Did the promise work."

" it did. You don't need to worry now. We need to go after norman!"

" You're right, but how?"

Oliver and Zach showed up riding horses.

" Let's go find norman." Emma and Ray both got on horses.

" Should I go?"

" You come with us, sweetie." You got on the horse with ray and hanged onto him.

" Let's go!"

Flash forword two years

It's been two years since the day we came to the Homan realm in those years. Ray and I have gotten married and have moved into a cabin together near the others.

" Ray, we have to get up sweetie you have work!"

" Uhh, come on, can I take the day off!"

" You have to ask norman about that ray."

" I will call him." Ray called norman and asked for some time off.

" What did he say, ray?"

" he said yes! so what do you want to do today, baby?"

" I just went to relax today, baby~."

" Oh, I understand now baby let's have some fun."

" I love you, Ray."

" I love you to Y/n baby."