cats cats cats ray

Genre: fluff

Word count: 514

Y/ns pov

" Y/n I have to show you something...." Ray comes out with a basket. Revealing one black kitten. I was shocked. Usually, I do stuff like this, but ray, I didn't even know he liked cats, let alone kittens!

" Oh my gosh, ray there so cute, but why don't you usually do stuff like this."

" well sweetheart I have had them at Norman's place for three weeks now. I saw them on the streets, and it broke my heart. No one wanted them their so cute! So I paid for everything and kept them at Norman's until I was ready to show you, so what do you think, baby?

" Oh ray, you're a sweetheart, and I love them they are absolutely adorable!

" Good, I'm happy you do. I know I'm not the type to do crazy things like this, but I had to."

" Oh ray, what should we name them!"

" I was waiting for you to name them, so what do you think, Y/n?"

" For the black one ray Jr." I teased, but Ray seemed to actually like it."

" I like that."

" You do?"

" Yeah, I know you said it as a joke, but I do like it, so what about it, Ray Jr, the kitten?"

" You know what it's kinda cut. Why not." We went to the store to get Ray Jr.. Some toys rays had already got the necessities, a food bowl, a water bowl, and a litter box.

" Look at this ray he will love it. Oh, and that and that I that one can we get them all."

" Y/n, we already got him 10 toys, but yeah, sure, what are they?"

" A blue shark, a pink shark, a yellow shark, a purple shark, a mouse, and a pink mouse. Oh, and look at that adorable penguin, and there's 10 colors! Yellow, red, Maron, purple, green, blue  grey, white, teal, pink, and light purple!"

" You don't need them all Y/n baby."

" Yes, I do, so does Ray Jr!

" Fine, fine, get them all."

I put them all in the cart, and we checked out. I ended up buying 30 toys for Ray Jr. We got in the car, picked up some mcdonald's, and got home.

" Now, let's see what toys his favorite."

" Alright, which one is your favorite? Let me guess one of the penguins."

" Yep!"

" I knew it." Ray kissed my cheek. And I kissed him on the lips.

" Y/n, don't let the baby see this."

" You're right, ray. Now, let's see his favorite toy."

" You want to guess what His favorite will be."

" Yes! I think it will be the purple penguin."

" I think it will be the purple shark."

Ray Jr. played with all the toys, but at the end of the day, it seemed the blue shark was his favorite. We also ended up getting him a blue collar.

" Ray, thanks for getting ray jr it was unexpected bit thanks you."

" You're welcome, Y/n."

" I love you, Ray."

" I love you too. Y/n.