thunderstorms ray

Genre: fluff

Word count: 527

Rays pov

I had got up to get a cup of water and was walking back to me room when I felt something it's like something or someone touched my hand I turned around and saw Y/n who was carrying blanket and slightly Shakeing. it had started storming a little bit ago, and that's why I woke up. I figure it's the same for Y/n, but unlike me, she's scared of storms. Especially if there at night.

" yo Y/n, why are you up?"

" The storms, obviously."

" Awww, you scared of the big bad storm?"

" Ray!"

" What? You aren't scared, then you can sleep in your own bed by yourself then."

She started to pout and look sad. Of course, I'm gonna cuddle with her. I just like to tease her poor girl.

" No ray, please. I am scared you know I am."

" You're a little scared cat meow meow."

" Ray! Im not a cat!"

" Fine, you want some water too. I can go get some for you?"

" That would be nice."

I started to walk towards the kitchen, and Y/n followed me and held me hand until we got to the bedrooms.

" Come on, sweetheart, let's get to bed."

We laid down and grabbed onto her and started to hum.

" Ray?"

" Yes, Y/n?"

" I had a nightmare early tonight. Can I tell you about it?"

" Yeah, sure tell me."

" I had a dream that this place is a farm, and when we turn 12, we get eaten by demons, and you got eaten."

I started to let her talk about her dream. How does she know about the demons it's fine she won't get eaten. I made a deal with mom already, and it's fine.

" Oh Y/n it's OK. There's no demons, and nothing gonna hurt you it's just a nightmare. I promise you're safe with me."

" Thank you, Ray. I love you."

" I love you too."

I watched her fall asleep. I may have lied a little, but what I said is true she will be safe with me and only me. I will keep her safe. I started to play with her hair.

" Sweet Y/n oh sweet Y/n~."

" Ray, what are you doing up?"

" norman?"

" What are you doing, Ray? Are you cuddling? Y/n you know she can't be in your bed at night, right?"

" I know, and you won't tell anyone!"

" Fine, I'm going back to bed. Get her back to her own bed before everyone wakes up, at least."

" I will."

I woke up in the morning Y/n still in my arms, and everyone was staring at us. I could feel Y/n waking up in my arms."

" Um, Ray."

" it's fine. Y/n everyone leaves us alone,"

I know today we're probably gonna get teased all day, maybe all week about this, but it's worth it.

"I told you to get her in her own bed ray."

" norman, you have 3 seconds to run before -"

Norman ran away. And I looked down at Y/n and smiled.

" I love you, Y/n."

" I love you too, Ray."