meeting

Gerne : fluff

Word count: 802

Rays pov

I knocked on my mothers office door waiting. Patiently for her to open it.

" Ray, come in, please." I walked into the mothers office and leaned on the wall.

" Sorry for being late. I was busy."

" With what."

" Nothing, really. "

" So, your girlfriends nothing really." My mother smirked. How does she know no one knows besides norman and emma and emma, my be a Blapper mouth, but she would never say anything to Mother about it.

" girlfriend? What do you mean?"

" Ray, I know your dateing Y/n."

" No, I'm not!"

" Ray."

" Fine yeah, I am. How did you figure out?"

" it was obviously you never follow anyone or let anyone read with you."

" So, with that little evidence you came to the conclusion, I am dating Y/n."

" Of course not. I knew I was right when I saw you holding her hand and making out in the hallways at night, not very sneaky."

I looked at the ground. If I was more careful, I won't be in this situation, and now, who knows what mother will do with this info.

" So what you gonna do with this info?"

"Choose between Y/n and the escape."

This is bad. I shouldn't have gotten Y/n wrapped up in all this.

" If I choose the escape, what will happen to Y/n?"

" She will get shipped out and will train to become a mother for one of the farms.  But of course, if you choose the Escape, who knows if it will be a success, you could possibly lose your chance to escape and never see the one you lover ever again."

" I choose Y/n."

It was easy as much as I cared about the escape. I can't have anything happen to Y/n.

"Good, choose Ray. I will still let you try to escape if you tell your dear Y/n something."

" What?"

" Tell her that you're the traitor."

"What?!"

I can't do that what if she leaves me I lose her I can't let that happen no I can't but if I have a chance to help everyone escape still I'm gonna have to do it.

" Fine, I'll do it."

" Good, choose Ray. Our meeting is over. You may leave now."

" ok then, bye." I leave the room and shit the door on my way out now to tell Y/n. I go to my bedroom, and Y/n is sitting there waiting for me.

" What are you doing here, Y/n?"

" I wanted to give you something!" She handed me a chocolate bar with a note on it.

" Read the note, first!" I took the note off the chocolate and read it. It says, "Dear Ray Ray, I wanted to give you some chocolate that I got. I know you love chocolate you just always give yours to me so I decided to give mine to you! Love Y/n."

" Thank you Y/n that's very sweet of you." I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

" Your welcome ray! See you later!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me, and she blushed.

" Y/n, we need to talk."

" ok, Ray." She sat down on the bed again and waited for me to talk.

" I'm the traitor." 

" What?"

" I'm the traitor."

" no your not no!"

" Y/n clam down, let me explain."

" No, I have to tell norman!"

" You won't. You're just scared to calm down and sit."

" Fine."

" Y/n, I love you."

She stayed silent. I now she only doing this because she is scared, but it hurts.

" Y/n I'm gonna explain, ok?"

" ok."

" ok, here I go. I've known about the demons my whole life, and I made a deal when I was six and every sense, then I've been planning the escape. I'm doing all this for you Y/n I love you so much."

" You're doing this for me?"

" yes Y/n so you can be safe. I had a meeting last night, and I was told to pick you or the escape, and I picked you. But I know we can still escape somehow. I know we can!"

" Ray, I'm sorry for over Reactioning and saying I'm gonna tell norman. I love you too, Ray."

" it's OK. I know you do, but Y/n, you didn't overreact. I'm very worried about how the others will react, so please do not tell anyone, alright?"

" yes ray but what do you think the others will do?"

" Escape without me cast me. Aside from the most likely one, I'd that they will pretend to be ok with it and then escape without me."

" That's horrible."

" I know it is, so don't tell anyone."

" I won't. I love you, Ray."

" I love you too, Y/n.