baking ray

Genre: fluff

Word count : 547

Y/ns pov

Ray is one the best chefs I have ever seen what ever he makes its always amazing soup, French fries, noodles what ever it is its probably going to be great but I have never seen him bake before and I don't know why.

" Hey Ray, can I ask you something?"

" Yeah, what is it, sweetheart?"

" Why didn't you bake more?"

Ray was dead silent for a good few minutes until I taped him on the shoulder.

" Oh uh sorry what did you say, sweetheart?"

" Why don't you bake ray?"

" well uh no reason, baby, don't worry about it."

" Ray, tell me why."

" Fine, it's because I'm horrible at baking. I tried to make a cake before, but it was a mess. Then I tried to make cookies and then cupcakes, and they both burned."

" That strange you're so good at cooking."

" I know, and I don't want my bad baking skills to make my cooking skills bad, so I just don't do it."

It's strange that rays are not good at baking. Maybe he needs to practice more. I know just the thing.

"Ray, let's bake together."

"OK, fine, sure you go get the stuff." I want to go get some flour batter frosting Sprinkles and want ever else we need to to make a cake. Ray was waiting in the kitchen with an arpon on and one ready for me.

" You ready to do some baking."

" Yep."

" ok, what do you want to make first?"

" Cookies."

" ok when let's start." We started to make the cookies, and I immediately figured out why Ray sucks and cookie he puts too much salt, or we end up turning the oven up too high.

" Ray, I know why you such."

" Why?"

I explained why he's sucks and I helped him out with the baking, and we tried to successfully make so cookies after the cookies turned out really good Ray wanted to make so more things we ended up makeing cakes more cookies cupcakes cream puffs. And Ray decided he would buy some baking books.

A mouth later

I opened the door and smelled cookies, and Ray showed up out of nowhere and kissed me on the cheek.

" Hey baby, how was your shopping."

" it was good I got you a little something."

" Oh, really now."

I pulled out a new baking book for him, and his eyes lit up and kissed me.

" Thank you, baby!"

" No problem, Ray."

" I made you some Y/n." He brought out some cookies and placed them in front of me.

" These are great rays!"

" thanks baby they no taste pretty good, don't they."

" they do thank you for making them ray."

" now Y/n these are good, I will say, but nothing tastes better than your lips."

" Oh ray, you dirty boy."

" You love me, and you love when I'm your dirty boy." I blushed deep red when Ray said that. Once he sees that I'm blushing, he starts laughing and gives me a hug.

" I'm just teasing, but really Y/n thanks for helping teach me how to bake."

" your welcome ray." I kiss him on the Cheek and hug him back.

" I love you Y/n."

"I love you too ray."