cuddles ray

Genre:

Word count :

Y/ns pov

I woke up in the morning ray still sleeping. I yawned, and I was still tired. I had to get up and make breakfast for Ray and me. I was about to get out of bed when I felt hands warp around my waist.

" Y/n, why are you up? Come here." Ray pulled me back into bed and cuddled into me.

" Ray, I need to make breakfast."

" Y/n, I can make breakfast today ok then we can cuddle and watch YouTube all day, ok?" I thought about it. It sounds really nice.

" Ray, do you think you can text Norman he's probably up."

" yeah sure why?"

" he cooks good breakfast, so have him bring some over for us."

" Y/n, I was the best chef in gracefield, and I'm still great at cooking. Let me cook."

" I know. I know you are up ray. I don't want you to get up." And gave him a slight pout trying to win him over.

" Fine, I'll text Norman." Ray got his phone out and texted norman

Ray: hey norman could you bring some breakfast over to me and Y/ns place.

Norman: You want me to bring you two breakfast? Did you burn something while cooking for the first time because you usually cook.

Ray: No, I didn't. Y/n just doesn't want me to get up, and she wants you to bring something over.

Norman: Well, that's fine with me. I always cook a little too much. I will send it over soon, ok?

Ray: ok, thanks, norman

Norman : No problem, Ray. Have a good lazy day with your girlfriend ;)

Ray: thanks norman and like I said, please stop using your Winky Emoji

Norman: Fine, fine, I will

Ray puts his phone away and looks at me.

" norman will bring something oversoon."

" Thank you for asking Ray."

" You better thank norman when he gets here."

" I will, I promise." We wait in bed for a little bit longer until norman gets to our place with some food."

" Hey, norman, thank you for bringing this over."

" No problem, Y/n. I love cooking when I actually have time to do it."

" Again, thank you, norman."

" No problem, say hi to Ray for me."

" Will d-"

" I'm right here, norman."

" Oh hi ray good morning."

" Good morning too norman thanks for doing this again."

" Come on, Ray, you don't need to thank me, ok?"

" ok then, I'll see you later."

" Bye ray bye Y/n."

" Bye, norman."

"Bye, norman."

I yawn as I take the food and look at ray.

" let's go back to bed ray."

" yeah let's go." Ray grabs me hand and brings to bed."

" I love you ray."

" I love you to my sweet Y/n."