"til death do us part" ray💚

Genre: angst fluff at the end

Word count: 526

Rays pov

I was one week away from my birthday and one week from my shipment date.

I went to the mom office and got ready for what i was gonna say to her. I knocked on the door and got ready.

"Oh, hello ray, do you want to come in?"

" yea I do." I sat in a chair and sighed. " Mom, I want to ask you something one favor, please?"

" sure ray as long as it doesn't involve you not getting shipped out."

" I know. I know it's about Y/N. I need you to do something."

" Let me guess you want me to make sure she's not killed right, huh?

" you would think but no I don't I want you to make sure she gets shipped out with me, I want her to live but if she is doomed to be eaten by the demons or have another man's Sperm in her I want her to come with me."

" ray that's that's horrible."

I know, but I also know that if she goes with the demons, she will be pushed to side and die trying to become a mother. or she would end up doing something wrong and die she's too good for all that."

" Fine ray, I will arrange something for you."

"Thanks, mom, really thanks."

When Ray left the room, Isabella knew what she had to do she had to save them. so when the shipment day came, something a bit different happened than what Ray planned.

Y/n's pov

We were close to the gate, and I held onto Ray's hand tightly.

"Ray? I'm scared I don't want this, please. " Tears fell from my eyes slowly, and then Ray kissed me.

"It will be alright, my sweet."

"You two I have a plan."

" Wait, what do you mean, mom?!"

" Ray, I know you want this, but it's not what Y/n want. I have a place for you too. You, too, are gonna go somewhere safe.

"Where are we gonna go, mom?"

"To the human realm."

10 years later

You sat in your home in the human realm, Pregnant once again with yours and Ray's third kid. Ray came into the room and took off his jacket and put his keys on the counter.

"ok, the kids are at school. You should relax today, sweetheart."

" But you do everything for me ray and -"

" shh, Y/n, your Pregnant, you deserve to relax now. I got you some mcdonald's eat as much as you can for now, ok honey."

"Thank you ray your so sweet. I love you." You started to eat your mcdonald's as Ray stared at you.

"Y/N, I need to ask you something important."

" OK, ray, what is it?"

Ray got on his knee and opened the box to Reveal. A diamond ring.

"Y/N, will you make me the happiest man happier than I already am an Accept this ring and marry me?"

"Oh my gosh, ray, you want to marry me."

" Yes, you Y/N. Marry me and make the happiest man alive."

"Yes yes yes ray!!!!"