Night in the library

Genre: fluff

Word count: 616

3rd person pov

Ray sat in the loft in the library he was reading some stupid new book he just couldn't get into. Ray placed the book down and opened his watch it read 1:43 am. Ray didn't feel tired, but he knew he had to sleep, so he went over his pillow and blanket he had put in the loft for when he planned to sleep that night. That was until he heard the library door open. He saw Y/n holding a lantern that illuminated a small amount of light. Ray smirked and looked down at his watch again it now read 1:45.  " Great, now I'm gonna be tired in the morning, but who cares..." Ray muttered under his breath as Y/n looked up at the loft and realized Ray was there.

" Oh hi, Ray." Y/n muttered.

" Yo Y/n, why are you up so late?" Ray replied

" I was looking for you, Ray. I couldn't. "sceney muttered.

Ray looked down at her and smirked.

" Oh really, huh?~," Ray replied.

As he made his way down the ladder of the loft.

" Why are you looking for ne if you're scared, huh?" Ray questioned

" Your brave, I thought you cou-" sceney muttered,

" I could what teach you how to not very scared Yep that's not gonna happen." Ray cut Y/n off.

" no its not that it's just I know if something bad happens, you can protect me." Y/n said as she blushed.

Ray blushed slightly as well and smirked. " So Y/n thinks I can protect her that's adorable, but she doesn't know what I've done. I've shipped or friends out before. I've done bad things. I'm not as good of a person as she likes to think I am." Ray thought in his mind.

" You do remember everyone figuring out I'm the tratior, or did you forget?" Ray said.

Y/n shock her head she differently rememberq
ed, but she had something to say.

Ray, I don't hold you being the traitor against you. If I'm honest, if I was in the same situation as you, I'd do the same." Y/n confessed.

Rays eyes widen he didn't expect a response like that from Y/n sweet Y/n, who just wanted to live a happy life. Didn't think of him as a monster?

" You did it to survive Ray. I could never blame you for that." Y/N spoke after seeing rays widen eyes.

" So you don't see me as a monster?" Ray replied.

" No way, Ray, not at all." Y/N said, reaching her hand out to hold rays, he grabed her hand. Ray picked Y/n up at put her over his shoulder.

" Ah, ray!" Y/N screamed quietly as Ray picked her up over his shoulder.

" Shh Y/n! hold on tight, alright?" Ray walked over to the loft in the library and placed her in it, then climbed the ladder. Ray lay Y/n down as she blushed bright red.

" Ray, what are you doing?" Y/N questioned.

" I'm just teasing honey." Ray replied

Ray leaned in and kissed Y/n on the lips. Y/n kissed Ray back on the lips and leaned her head on rays shoulder.

" Don't worry Y/n I'll protect you from the demons. I love you, Y/n." Ray replied.

" I-I love you too, Ray."

Ray layed Y/n down and layed right beside her, warping his arms around her, holding Y/n close as he kissed her forehead.

" Again, I love you, Y/n you, for believing in me." Ray said.

" Your welcome ray. If love you too." Y/N Responded.