secrets ray

Genre: fluff slight nsfw

Word count: 614

Y/n's pov

i felt someone touched my hand and looked up it was ray. " The others want to talk about the escape come on." I followed Ray, and he led me to one of the bedrooms, but no one was there.

" Where is everyone? Are we supposed to wait here?"

" No, that's not it. I just need you to myself for a few minutes."

" What?!"

" You heard me we haven't talked all day because of Norman's dumb idea."

" I didn't think it's a dumb idea." Norman had an idea to make it so that Sister krone or Isabella won't figure out. Ray and I are dating that idea. That was thar we should not touch kiss or hug each other unless alone. Ray hated it he knew it was a good idea, but he hated it. I didn't mind it too much, but it still affects me.

" Come on baby, please just 10 minutes!"

" Fine ray, what do you want to do."

Ray smirked and locked his lips. " I just want a little kiss, baby."

" ok then a little kiss it is." I kiss him on the lips, and he smiles.

" Anything else you would like to order off the menu mr ray?"

" Mr ray huh I would love another kiss."

" Come right up."  I kiss him again, and he smirks.

" You know Y/n my full first name is Raymond, right?" I pause for a second and think about his name Raymond. I mean, I figured Ray was short for something.

" Raymond, really."

" Yeah, it's kinda weird. I prefer Ray a lot more."

" Well, Mr Raymond, is there anything else you would like to order or pay the check now?"

" I would like to order you to sit on my lap~." I blushed slightly and sat down on his lap and got comfortable.

" What do you want now, Mr. Raymond?"

" Please baby, just call me ray, and I would like for you to sit here and take it like a good girl.~"

" A good girl?!"

" No need to get all flustered, baby. we won't do anything too bad, but if you don't want to do anything, just say so ok, and if you get uncomfortable, we can make a safeword"

" Thank you, Ray, but I'm gone. I just like when you call me that."

" Good, good girl." I bury my face in ray chest and he starts kissing my neck.

" Ray!"

" You like that, Y/n?"

" Yeah, i-I do."

Good, because I'm gonna destroy you right here right now!" Just as he said that, the door opened, and norman and emma were there.

" What was that?!"

" norman emma!

" Ray, you sound insane."

" I don't she loves it. Look at her." I bury my face more into rays chest so no one can see it."

" So are we gonna have our meeting at the escape, or are you too gonna have sex?"

" no no we can have our meeting. I will go get Don and gilda." I walked off to go get Don and gilda. I was so embarrassed that norman and emma heard I was all I could think about that I didn't even feel rays hand on mine at first."

" Y/n, are you ok? Did I go too far."

" no ray I liked it it was just too embarrassing."

" Don't worry, I'm not gonna actually destroy you. I'm just teasing unless you want me to~."

" No, not yet ray. Let's go find gilda and Don, though."

" yeah your right, good girl."

" Ray!"

" I love you Y/n." He placed his hand on my shoulder and kissed me.

" I love you too, Ray."