Part 3

Eldon: Right now, we're warming up for the solo auditions that are about to start.

Kate: I am so surprised by all of the people that showed up. We have some of the best dancers in the region here, inside The Next Step Dance Studio.

"So for my solo I kinda want to add like this" I said then doing a trick showing West

"Oh yea thats great. But if you like extend your right leg youll get more height" West said giving me his input

"Ok I will thanks" I said "How about you?" I asked West

"I dont need choreo" West bragged

"Ok. Ok" I said at West cockiness

-

"OK, everyone. It's time!" Kate yelled out

Tiffany: I'm super nervous for these auditions, because if you tank this, then...you don't get to be on A-Troupe this year.

Riley: There's so many more amazing dancers. We really have to step up our game.

"Round one for auditions for the National team" Kate then explained how the auditions will work

Phoebe: Auditions are going to work like this. We are going to have them each do a solo first.

Emily: Then we cut it down to 20, and we go to choreo.

Michelle: After we do the choreo, we narrow it down to 12 people, which makes our National team.

"So let's have everyone spread out to the side, so we have room for the solos" Kate said then we all mived

Kate: In soloists, we are looking for someone that has that wow factor, that you could throw up on the stage at Nationals and it would bring the house down.

Eldon went up first

Emily: Watching Eldon do his solo is amazing. I mean, one of the main reasons I even dated him was because of what an amazing dancer he is.

Then it was Hunter

Hunter: Yo, Eldon? He's a good dancer, he's got some tricks. I have the wow factor. I have what people will pay money to see and I'm not threatened by him at all.

Michelle: Watching Hunter dance definitely does bring back a lot of memories but we're just friends.

Hunter: That little head slide right there, Michelle named it back in Madison, actually. She named it the Head Hunter.

Then James

James: I'm dancing pretty well, right now. Being surrounded by the best dancers in the region really pumps me up.

Now Riley

Emily: Riley was great, which I'm really thankful for. I just think she's becoming more confident in herself.