Part 1

Eldon: It feels amazing being the Regionals winners. We've had a little bit of a break and we're all just coming back to the studio all excited and getting ready for Nationals.

Michelle: As a team right now, I feel like we're a strong team, except for the whole Emily and Eldon situation.

Eldon: I haven't seen Emily since Regionals, when I... told her right before our number that I liked Michelle.

Michelle: Maybe Emily wasn't the right fit for Eldon and I feel like Eldon is the right fit for me.

Riley: Winning Regionals was amazing but winning it with James made it a million times better.

James: Right now, my relationship with Riley couldn't be going better. I mean, we've been together for quite a bit now, so it's going great.

Riley: Everyone at the studio has been calling me and James "Jiley"...but it's basically just a combination of our names. So James and Riley smooshed together makes Jiley.

Destiny: Ive won Regionals before but becuase I won with West makes the victory much better. But now that Nationals is right around the corner Im trying to be my best self and being Miss Nationals Soloist is first on my list

West: Destiny and I have been amazing and were happy together

Emily: Looking back, this season has definitely been a bumpy ride, I guess. But, you know, Nationals is coming up, erm... I... I'm still me, I have my pride, I'm going to... I'm going to move forward. Erm... It's hard.

Stephanie: I love my team with all my heart and we have what it takes to win Nationals.

West: I am so ready for Nationals. I might have to work on my technique a bit but... I got the flash down.

Chloe: I feel so great about my team right now. We're connecting in such a different way because now we have that Regionals win under our belts. And it's so great to have everyone together soaking in that amazing moment. I am a little worried about the cost of going to Nationals. Especially since I knew I couldn't afford Regionals. I'm assuming Nationals is going to be so much more expensive. I don't know how I'm going to get there but nothing's going to stop me.

Giselle: I've never been to Nationals before so I don't really know what to expect. And I'm so excited!

-

Riley: Right now we're just having a party at the studio for our Regionals win.

Destiny: Everyone from B-troupe, and J-troupe and A-troupe is all there to celebrate.

"Hey here is a juice" West said to me handing me a juice

"Thank you" I said taking the juice

West: I wanna talk about what happened at Regionals with her hand shkaing and stuff

"How was your break?" West asked me

"It was good I mean I didnt do much. You?" I answered

"Yea it was good. I pet a racoon" West told me then I looked at him wierd