Part 1

Giselle: We are officially back from nationals and I still can't believe we won.

Eldon: With the momentum that we're gaining right now we won regionals, we won nationals I think TNS is ready to take on internationals.

Destiny: Michelle's not here now, because, unfortunately, her parents are getting a divorce and she is helping her mum find a place in Madison. And Emily's still recovering from that knee injury that took her out of the finals.

Riley: Emily just needs to rest up and we're waiting to see if she can even dance at all. The recovery is going well, but we'll see.

West: We're just kind of celebrating our nationals win. We all heard some bad news that we're going to be evicted from the dance studio. I just really hope that this doesn't jeopardise our chances of going to internationals.

Chloe: We started packing up our stuff and I really don't know what this means for The Next Step at this point. Right now, we don't really have a place to practise.

"Well, you don't have a place to dance right now, I do. Elite And The Next Step merge for internationals." Lucien said to Kate

Amanda: Right now I don't exactly know where I stand with The Next Step. I came here undercover for Elite, trying to bring them down. I didn't want them to go to nationals.

"I'm really sorry, for everything." Amanda said to me while I was getting my award

Amanda: But, when I got there, I realised that it was wrong.

"It looks like we have to officially..." Kate said then got inturupted

"not forfeit." Amanda spoke up

Amanda: Emily hurt herself, so I stepped in and helped them win. I totally betrayed Elite. I think that proves that they can trust me.

Hunter: I feel like we have a better chance than ever. We just came off a huge hot streak at nationals. I think we're going to win

Thalia: Going to The Next Step was probably the best decision I ever made in my life. I can't wait to go to internationals with my team.

-

"Hey guys" I said sitting down on a empty chair with Thalia, Amanda, Michelle and Eldon

"How did it go in Madison?" I asked Michelle

"It was...it was all right. My mum and I looked at 24 different town houses and she didn't like one of them." She ansaered

"Wow."

"It's so annoying, my parents are driving me insane."

Michelle: Since the win at nationals, my parents have actually been going through a divorce. I can't deal with them any more. And my mum really needs me to be there for her right now, because she's moving back to Madison. I've honestly never been through anything like this before and it's very hard.