Part 16

West: The Internationals team has changed a lot. A lot of people have left people came in.

Destiny: I'm the new dance captain, and with internationals right around the corner, we need to do everything possible to keep this team together.

Eldon: Michelle's supposed to be back from Madison by now.

"I'm just really going to miss you guys." Michelle said abot teary eyed

"Well, we'll see you soon." Riley answered

"Yeah."

Eldon: She's not here and no-one's heard from her. We don't know if she's just going to stay there or not.

Riley: James and I are doing OK. It's a little bit hard now just because he's spending a lot of time with the band.

James: I'm dividing my time between the band and dance. It's just difficult to not see him all the time.

Destiny: I feel more confident this year and everything is perfect. West and I are perfect, being dance captain is perfect, my panic attacks are slowly going away and my team is perfect

West: Now that me and Destiny are back together, this time are relationship is perfect

Noah: I went from J-Troupe to A-Troupe. Being on A-Troupe is pretty crazy and awesome. Sometimes I feel like people still think I'm a J-Trouper, so I have to work that much harder to prove myself.

Max: Switching from Elite to The Next Step was the best decision I ever made.

Thalia: Eldon and I really like each other but James says he can't date me till he gets 30 pirouettes.

"If you two start dating, it will end in heartbreak for the both of you." James told Thalia and Eldon

Eldon: I really like her. I have to do this the right way.

Cierra: I moved from Elite to The Next Step and it's amazing.

Ella: I'm not really part of The Next Step. I'm just a visitor from England, cos I'm on the exchange programme.

"Now that I'm here, which one of you is leaving?" Ella said as we all looked around

Ella: And just as I arrived, there was this girl called Amanda who was sent to Sweden.

"You're not going to be featured in the Internationals routines." Kate told Amanda

Amanda: All of a sudden, I'm an alternate?

"Fine, I'll go to Sweden." Amanda answered

Stephanie: I'm back in A-Troupe. And the only reason why I had an opportunity to audition is because...

"I've been offered a position under Le Ballet de la Reine for The Nutcracker." Chloe told the team

Stephanie: There's no way I'm going to take this opportunity for granted. This means everything to me.